pokémon Diamond, Dialga..? *big picture!*

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jensa, Jan 27, 2008.

Jan 27, 2008
  1. jensa
    OP

Newcomer jensa Member

Sweden
    ok, so i started to play Pokémon Diamond again which i havn't completed because i read somewhere you cant get Dialga if you completed the 8th gym(?).
    So anyway i have completed 7Gyms, so i should be able to get Dialga, so i followed a tutorial on youtube.
    The tutorial showed the way in mt.C something....
    anyway when i followed that tutorial i came to this "door" where he on the tutorial walked in...

so how do i passed the "door" to capture Dialga?

Picture:
    [​IMG]

Please help me...

2. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Go to Mt. Coronet, get to the top and battle the three members of Galactic.

3. idono1301

Newcomer idono1301 Member

United States
    did you go to all the three lakes?

and defeat the galactic members?

then you have to go to the galactic base and defeat cyrus and release azlef mesprit and uxie

4. Sendoh

Member Sendoh GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    That thing isn't even a door. You get Dialga on top of Stark Mountain. I think you can't even access the eighth city without fighting Dialga first. It's part of the story, but I forgot when you get to fight him.

5. EN!GMA

Member EN!GMA GBAtemp Regular

United States
    uhh.. no
    You get Metagross at Stark Mountain, but thats not until post elite-4

To get Dialga/Palkia, you must first have beat Cyrus at Galactic HQ in Veilstone. After you freed the three legendaries, then go to Celestic town and go into Mt. Coronet from the east. Then continually go north (you should go outside and inside a few time, and it should be snowing outside). Defeat the galactic noobs, and eventually you should reach spear pillar. then you have to battle the two commanders with your rival, and then you must face Cyrus again. After that, you may save and continue on to encounter Dialga.

Hope this helps.

6. Sendoh

Member Sendoh GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Oops, I mixed up Mt. Coronet with Stark Mountain. And you get Heatran from Stark Mountain, not Metagross.

7. Omoikane1979

Member Omoikane1979 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Exactly as .aznbrotha. has said, whether it is necessary to Cyrus at the Galactic HQ in Veilstone I can't tell, since I already did all that when getting to Mt. Coronet.

Anyway good luck and happy hunting!