ROM Hack Pokémon Creepy Black (temp. name)

Kiekoes

Former DS-Scene Staff
Trophies
Website
ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
machomuu said:
Just a suggestion, you guys should probably post this over at Pokecommunity. Most of the most talented hackers I've ever seen (Specifically HackMew, DestineJagold and Zel) are from there and it has a very large hacking community.
Wow dude, thanks for the tip! We'll do that for sure!
yaynds.gif

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Just a suggestion, you guys should probably post this over at Pokecommunity. Most of the most talented hackers I've ever seen (Specifically HackMew, DestineJagold and Zel) are from there and it has a very large hacking community.

Zel's not around anymore

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saken said:
machomuu said:

Zel's not around anymore
Offtopic: Did Zel ever get to finish Shiny Gold?

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
It would be appreciated if this were posted to FileTrip. Having to sign up just to download a file from a website is a stupid idea.
Especially when you can't even download it from the site you're supposed to sign up to download it from...

Oh, and speaking of uploading it to filetrip:
BLAH

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TheDarkSeed said:
Saken said:
machomuu said:

Zel's not around anymore
Offtopic: Did Zel ever get to finish Shiny Gold?
Unfortunately, no. I was a tester for Shiny Gold, and the project seemed to just fade away over time.

voymike

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
is the still on???
if it's on i would really love to help
i am very good at spriting (and overworlds too)
also i am pretty good at mapping as i can use advance map very good
finally i am a bit expirienced in scripting

i will upload a file with everysingle tool that i have.
Pokemon Hacktools Final Pack

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this sill being worked on?
Nope. I should know. I was on it xD
I'm glad it's not being worked on anymore. It wasn't a proper hack anyway. I mean, it's based on a creepypasta and that said that the game worked on a Game Boy. That means it should've been a hack of Red or Blue.

Why do I want it to be as accurate as possible? So I can bootleg it into a real cartridge, dress it up to look like the real deal, and send it to someone who would be really freaked out by it.

D

Deleted User

Is this sill being worked on?
Nope. I should know. I was on it xD
I'm glad it's not being worked on anymore. It wasn't a proper hack anyway. I mean, it's based on a creepypasta and that said that the game worked on a Game Boy. That means it should've been a hack of Red or Blue.

Why do I want it to be as accurate as possible? So I can bootleg it into a real cartridge, dress it up to look like the real deal, and send it to someone who would be really freaked out by it.
Well, the problems we faced were: either try to bung the lot into a limited gameboy ROM, or mod an existing ROM, or build it from the ground-up. The first and last options were deemed too time-heavy, so we tried the second option. If anyone needs info about it, just PM me.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The first and last options were deemed too time-heavy, so we tried the second option.
I would wait 500 years just to get Pokemon Black hacked into a Pokemon Red ROM. I would sit on the idea of bootlegging the cartridge and sending it off for that long.

However, I hear someone is building Pokemon Black from the ground up as some kind of PC application.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
However, I hear someone is building Pokemon Black from the ground up as some kind of PC application.
That would be this guy. He's creating it from the ground up using game maker but he's decided to change some significant things recently due to time constraints. (Or something like that)

D

Deleted User

The first and last options were deemed too time-heavy, so we tried the second option.
I would wait 500 years just to get Pokemon Black hacked into a Pokemon Red ROM. I would sit on the idea of bootlegging the cartridge and sending it off for that long.

Oh, thanks for reminding me- I need to reply to that email he sent me xD

edit: If someone truly did that, that would indeed be creepy.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It really would. I feel like learning how to hack Pokemon games so I could get all of this in order and do it myself. I'm not a very receptive learner except through practical-use tutorials (i.e. say I wanted to add a couple of Pokemon into the game. I'd follow a detailed tutorial about it until I understand it enough to go without the tutorial), but I could probably figure out this. I do have the time, so it wouldn't be any problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr