Pokémon Blue ROM to NonHacked 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by guiaraujo_sfc, Jul 28, 2016.

1. guiaraujo_sfc
    OP

guiaraujo_sfc Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    Brazil
    Hey guys. Is it possible to send the .sav file from PC to 3DS? I'm having trouble to find Pokémon Red/Yellow players to trade with me here in Brazil. Pokémon Blue is one of my favorite games of all time, but I didn't remember it having a reeeealy slow gameplay. I could play it on PC, than transfer it to 3DS to later on sending my pokemon to Sun/Moon.

Appreciate the help and sorry about my english.

2. Wubadub

Wubadub Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    You do have some sort of entry point to access HBL and/or a save manager, right?

3. ThisIsDaAccount

ThisIsDaAccount GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2016
    United States
    Open up your system settings and tell us the system firmware you see. If it's not on the latest firmware, do NOT, I repeat - do not, update.

Edit: also, if you speak Spanish and are more comfortable with it, PM me. Unfortunately, I don't know Portuguese.

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Wubadub

Wubadub Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    Unless OP cares about CFW, he should be safe to update due to the new menuhax/browserhax on 11.0.0

Posghetti likes this.
  5. ThisIsDaAccount

Apr 8, 2016
    United States
    The new firmwares sadly severed the exploit used by save managers like svdt.
    Edit: To be more specific, I'm referring to .3dsx managers, not cia managers.

6. Wubadub

Wubadub Member

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2016
    United States
    I'm talking about .3dsx save managers, which can still be accessed on the the latest firmware via your HBL entrypoint of choice

7. ThisIsDaAccount

Apr 8, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, those don't work anymore. I've tried svdt myself to confirm, didn't work on my 11.0 3ds (has A9LH though) after trying a few dozen times. That's how I sadly found out, and I then read it here to confirm :( but it's also how I found JK's, so it works out I guess.