ROM Hack Pokémon Bloody Diamond

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I know it when I saw that it was a cheat file. But dude THANKS. This is much better than my old cheat file. I really love it!

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
eldhand said:
Yeah I know it when I saw that it was a cheat file. But dude THANKS. This is much better than my old cheat file. I really love it!
No Problem
biggrin.gif

kuni77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please make new patch soon!!! i cant beat the silly turtwig (mostly cause im noob) and can u make it so if u start with charmander your rival chooses totodile and if u start with treeko ur rival starts with charmander etc. and dawn starts with the ineffective type to yours also please. and can you also make it so you start of with the national dex cause you catch all these pokemon and they dont appear in your pokedex cause there not in the sinnoh dex.
i know its a lot to ask but if you could, please add all these things into your next patch and make a new patch quick!!... please
hate2.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The .ips format doesn't work with files over 16MB, so it wouldn't work. I might could make a .ups patch from it, but you'd need to use the American ROM and possibly disable checksum verification or whatever the hell it is.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really simple, just learn moves that lower accuracy and then poison/burn him if he doesn't poison himself. Then you just have to hold out for a while until he dies.

What really irks me are the wild Lv. 70 Celebi in Eternia Forest. Try having that pop up with a Lv. 15 Venonat. It really can't kill you too easily, but it's hard as hell to catch with a Great Ball. Seriously, man, have a bit of professionalism.

YummySky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you happen to have/use pokesav, you can always teach one of your pokemons the skill Perish Song and use it against the turtwig. Thats what I did. Saves time from using rare candy and you dont need to catch a lv 60 turtwig w/ the skills tackle, withdraw, and swagger.
unsure.gif

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
new VERSION 1.1
is released!!!
(24th august 2008 / 2.53 am [GMT+1])^^
Changelog:
¸.•*¨a lot of new sprites e.g.:¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨new main charakters¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨new rival---new mother---new galactic boss---new Legendary 5 (elite 4)---new tower boss¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨The "old" rival is now the 8th gym leader¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨Oak as the new prof¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨I overworked every pokemon route, (because there were a loooot of bugs in every route,cave etc.) now you can catch at every route at least 10(up to 14) different pokemon!!! ¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨i created "diurnal and nocturnal pokemon system" >>> some pokemon appear only at a specific daytime¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨if you defeat the "Legendary 5"(Elite 4 and champ) 20 times your rival will use 6 Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh in the "weekend battles"¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨the rival and the Gym Leaders use other and much stronger Pokemon¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨some pokemon learn new attacks e.g.: Venusaur,Charizard,Blastoise,Meganium etc.: Frenzy Plant/Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon at level66;Electivire: volt tackle at level 77 ¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨catch the "Bloody Dialga"¨*•.¸

¸.•*¨I removed: the "Turtwig bug"¨*•.¸

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9113/spritesqw0.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6914/legendaryig3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alle4ie5.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/139734610/Bloo...ng_1.1.rar.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay