ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ty redownloading the file. Perhaps the oen you downloaded might be a broken file.

Try looking around the internet for another mirror. I've tried looking for one but the site thta I found was currently down at the moment. Can you take a pic of what you see after openinn the ZIP file.

reorick

Trophies
XP
Country
I am having problem in whistling grass I have ignore it at first then after in middle of game some event are finish in its own other thing make me feel my time wasted is I really expect changing type of pokemon specialty charizard will be dragon but it won't happen:'(

iDerpFace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered a bug somewhere in the beginning of the game; Oshawott used Tail Whip on a Pokemon, apparently, it increases the Defense stat for the foe's Pokemon instead of decreasing it. Please fix the bug.

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
I discovered a bug somewhere in the beginning of the game; Oshawott used Tail Whip on a Pokemon, apparently, it increases the Defense stat for the foe's Pokemon instead of decreasing it. Please fix the bug.
Is that Pokemon a Snivy or one of its evolutions? If so it probs has the hidden ability Contrary which reverses stat changes. Not a bug.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible, in the future, to add the fairy-type as another version of this hack? Some of the older pokemon make more sense with fairy as their type. (clefairy, togetic, whimsicott) Plus it is actually my favorite type. :P (I'm fabulous.)

If that isn't planned, is there perhaps a 5th gen hack that does add the type? Preferably one that also happens to be a 649 hack?

BananaK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry if this is necroposting, I don't know if it is or not)
In the action replays codes text document, the IV / EV code doesn't seem to work. My L and R buttons work so it's not that I know, and all the other cheat codes work, but this specific one doesn't. Help?

^No longer relevant to me :P

Last edited by BananaK,

Ossug123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how does one acquire a razor fang? can I get it at all before the elite four or will my poor Nathaniel never evolve into gliscor.

VoltingOurWhites

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if there was a list of TM locations. I want to evolve my Gloom into Vileplume, but I don't know when I'll get Giga Drain and I don't want to wait until level 42. And I was also wondering where to get the Covenant Ore and the Magmarizer. I have a Kadabra and plan on obtaining a Magmar.

Last edited by VoltingOurWhites,

mastermine9

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi could someone help me? I have a R4i gold 3ds trying to get volt white and blaze black to run but it keeps telling me "An error has occurred Please turn off the power." and other hacks like sacred gold and storm silver are working so I was wondering if there was any way to fix it or if I just have to play those games on my computer where it actually works

Raulzus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I experienced a bug that I haven't seen before. When I was fighting the first gym leader, pressing the left rotation button crashed the game resulting in me losing most of my progress.

Zorus Henge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey can you do a shell script version of the converter so that it is compatible for linux computers as they cant "naturally" run batch files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night