Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Volt White 2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Drayano, Nov 12, 2012.

1. MemBat

MemBat Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2012
    I'd love to see X/Y pokemon in this :). But yes, we crave update!

2. nismo6677

nismo6677 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2013
    United States
    Hi I have a problem getting this to work on R4i Gold plus from r4ids,com. The normal Black and White 2 Roms work but not Blaze Black 2 or Volt White 2. It says "Save File Unfounded" I tried justusing the .sav from Black 2 by changing the name and Still nothing. The cards Kernal is up to Date. I thought maybe I should just do a patch myself but it says here I can't find a vanilla Rom to save my life. Has anyone else had this issue and how can I fix it and if I need a vanilla Rom can some one send me a link?

Thanks

3. MemBat

MemBat Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2012
    update soon??

4. TroySeanPinedaBo

TroySeanPinedaBo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2012
    updates please please dray T.T

5. ThibaultPutteman

ThibaultPutteman Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2012
    the ARcode in there fixes the Veteran part, I just tested it, so now my legendary hunt can start (:

6. jdthebud

jdthebud Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2012
    United States
    Got a couple bugs to report, not sure if they already are reported:

Beartic is listed as being able to learn Earthquake and Waterfall in the documents, but cannot.
    Also, the two Ace Trainers on Route 22 cannot be battled - they say their "defeated" script when talked to.

edit: I also have a request of this ever gets updated. Would it be possible to get the Calm Mind and Bulk Up TMs before the Elite Four? I'm pretty sure they are still only buyable in Nancrene City, if anyone knows if they are elsewhere please post the new location!

7. dazeblaziken

dazeblaziken Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2014
    Thank you! It was a great game

8. SupanutLeepaisom

SupanutLeepaisom Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2012
    Thailand
    Bangkok
    Hmmm, I'm able to get Tornadus before the 8th gym. Is this normal? In the document it says that I can only get it after reaching Humilau City.

9. EinEngel

EinEngel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2013
    New Zealand
    Yo just nuzlocking BB2 at the moment, caught a Sneasel and went to level it to 47 for Fake Out and it tried to learn Shift Gear instead, also Emboar doesn't get Drain Punch at all and the Hitmon's are unchanged from base B2 AFAIK.

10. Luis Alejandro

Luis Alejandro Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2013
    United States
    Los Angeles, California
    Can you add the Boss Rush onto BlazeBlack and VoltWhite 2 to make it more challenging?

11. bwburke94

bwburke94 Gotta hack 'em all!

Feb 21, 2011
    United States
    Conway, Massachusetts
    ...I don't think we're getting another update.

12. pokemaster 3636

pokemaster 3636 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    United States
    Hey guys and gals is this a good team for blaze black 2: serperior, darmanitan, mamoswine, mandibuzz, lucario, and gardevoir. Thanks

13. pokemaster 3636

pokemaster 3636 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2014
    United States
    How do you add save files into drastic emulator

14. bwburke94

bwburke94 Gotta hack 'em all!

Feb 21, 2011
    United States
    Conway, Massachusetts
    I'm not sure what save format drastic uses, it's either the No$gba or Desmume format but I can't remember which.

15. Zero95

Zero95 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2014
    Hey Dray, is there a code fix for no$gba and no$zoomer 2.6a like there was for blaze black and volt white.

16. Joshua Bender

Joshua Bender Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Anderson, Indiana
    So after countless resets I have found something out that's very interesting about Blase black 2 and also Black 2 on the Ds. I call it Shiny hunting or in my case hunting for the right nature and Ev totals of said shiny.

I got my first shiny at 873 encounters after I got the shiny charm, It was a shiny croagunk :D he's light blue... I save a lot when I am hunting shinies and decided to try something.
    The last time I saved before encountering my Croagunk was at 865 so I soft reset and tried to see if I could encounter a different shiny at the same number of 873, 1st try I got no Croagunk from 865-700 and no shiny so I soft reset again. From about 870-873 whenever a Croagunk appeared he was shiny no matter how many times I reset from 870-873. After many a shiny croagunk and resets I saw that the nature changed every reset and the Ev's were different. I gave up after awhile and now I have a Shiny Toxicroak lvl 54 with Impish nature, likes to thrash about with attack-146 defense-93 sp. atk-106 sp def-90 speed-112 hp-197

My next shiny was a shiny starly and after countless resets only starly would show up shiny at 3563-3570, I gave up on hunting him and got a rash nature with sturdy body StarRaptor at lvl 35 Atk-98 def-65 sp atk-46 sp def-37 (really low) speed-85.

So I need people to test this for me multiple times with Shinies to see if it works on the DS properly and to make it easier for some people to get the nature and stats they want for their Shiny. If it works Hell yea, if not it might only work on a hacked version of the game. I think Shinies have certain encounter numbers and if all possible I am trying to figure out a equation to see if I can pinpoint what encounter number certain species of pokemon show up. Seeing as croagunk and starly only appeared shiny between those select numbers and nothing else I think I have come across something that would make finding shinies a lot easier. I did this with a shiny charm so that also might make a difference as well.

17. .DaruGiS.

.DaruGiS. Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2014
    India
    The links aren't working dray, update it please.

18. TonyPajamas24

TonyPajamas24 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    Clemson, South Carolina
    Could someone be awesome and post their usrchear.dat woth updadted id's for this game. I'm on android and have had a doozy of a time trying to get those suckers to work. I only have access to a mac where its hard if not impossible to edit the usrcheat.dat itself and I'm using the hack on android wjere it is impossible to edit the usrcheat.dat. Someone please help a brotha out.

19. hanzolo

hanzolo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2015
    Canada
    Whenever I enter the street in Castelia City that sells Casteliacones, my emulator freezes and the whole screen turns black. I'm using OpenEmu on Mac, I'd appreciate any help or advice. Also, is it possible to transfer a save file from on emulator to another?

20. amnher

amnher Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2015
    Can this patch be applied for ndsi enhanced rom? I can't seem to find clean roms