somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like they ripped our Empoleon's horns and put it on some guy from FF or KH.
1286892667thumbs_up_you_like_this_bumper_sticker-p128096592726024722trl0_400.jpg

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
This trailer looks amazing! xD
As for the noobstorm, i suggest locking registration and setting up a filter to delete all thread started with keywords relating to pokemon black, just for a few days until it is dumped and all the leeches/trolls/noobs find their little pirated copy and calm themselves
tongue.gif
That way we can avoid YET ANOTHER million threads of..
"OMG IS POKEMAN BLAK DUMPED ONTO ROM TO LOAD ON FLASHKART YET?!?!"
Or any variation thereof.. :3

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
this looks significantly better than the community attempts at translating the game.

Hmm? The trailer had almost no text XD And the translation by kazowar at projectpokemon was finished before christmas (and every bit was translated correctly) The english versions will actually be signifigantly different however because nintendo always changes the script when moving to a new country.

I'm not just saying the fan-translation is better because it was entirely done before the official one... I'm saying it because I'm one of the translators!
biggrin.gif

but yeah, If I had the money, I'd buy this. and for a while I'll be hiding from gbatemp to hide from the noob storm... (who remembers the hell that rose when platinum came out? x.x;;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."