Pokémon Black White Translation to Portuguese

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by dicamarques, Jun 28, 2011.

Jun 28, 2011
  1. dicamarques
    OP

Member dicamarques Definitely not Bruce Wayne.

Portugal
    V2.1

<!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>As of: 1 of august of 2011, me and ivantuga2, decided to end this project without any prediction of restarting this project.
    </b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
    <b>This is a thread for portuguse people I'll manage all of the project here.
    </b>
    <u><b><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->WARNING: please don't speak in portuguese!!, if you do so type in portuguese then go to google and translate it to english!!!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b></u>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;">RULES</div><!--h-->
    <ul><li>No piracy!!.</li><li>Only links that help to translate.</li><li>Who does not come to the forum for 2 weeks is set to "No News", then after 3 weeks is excluded from the list (if you say why you quit you will be set to pending).</li><li>You can use Portuguese from Brazil, but it will be converted to portugese from portugal, because this patch is only Portuguese of Portugal.</li><li>DO NOT USE THE NEW ORTHOGRAPHIC AGREEMENT that was agreed in Portugal</li></ul>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Usefull LINKS<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<a href="mailto:traducaobwpt@gmail.com">traducaobwpt@gmail.com</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/traducaobwpt" target="_blank">Youtube</a>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>For the translators</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Members at the moment</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    <b></b>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>GROUPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Main</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Story</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<b><u>Anyone who thinks that should change tell justifying.</u></b>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>How to translate?</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

Going to update...

<ul><li>Open a new notepad,
    </li><li>go to the git,
    </li><li>copy the text from the file you want to translate,
    </li><li>inform here which file are you going to translate,
    </li><li>and then after translating save the notepad as unicode an then upload it to the forum</li></ul>
    <b> Files to translate are in the Portuguese Git </b> (link below)

If you see some <b> mistake </b> say what is wrong by making <b>QUOTE</b> of the post where's the error!

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b> Portuguese GIT</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>English GIT</b> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Files and its description:</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->
    <!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>Main</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->História<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
    Directly copied from Dutch Translation Thread

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>For those who aren't translators</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>How to patch the rom?</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

Old (for the japanese roms) :

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Downloads<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->>> Updated 15/2/2011<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<b>Actual Version: beta 5_Jap</b>

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/pkmnbw_pt" target="_blank"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Folder of Patches<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></a>

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Images<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

<!--h--><div style="background: #DDE6F2;border: 1px solid white;border-bottom: 1px solid #5176B5;border-top: 1px solid #5176B5;color: #5176B5;font-size: 12px;font-weight: bold;margin: 0;padding: 5px;"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Found errors in translation?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--h-->

If you are in this project place this in the signature :
    without image
    <!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->English to portuguese BW translation official thread Pokémon Black White Translation to Portuguese http://gbatemp.net/t299192-pokemon-black-w...n-to-portuguese<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->

With image
    <!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->[​IMG]<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Grdqg0YOQc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Grdqg0YOQc</a>
    <a href="http://nathanj.github.com/gitguide/tour.html" target="_blank">http://nathanj.github.com/gitguide/tour.html</a>

2. Kingdino

Newcomer Kingdino Member

Brazil
    Support it 100% because no Brazilian has ventured to translate Pokemon BW [​IMG]

3. coolness

Banned coolness PSN: Dutch_DarkLord

Netherlands
    thank you [​IMG]
    i have some familie in Portugal they sure be happy with this translation [​IMG]

4. MEGAMENE

Newcomer MEGAMENE Member

Portugal
    I love the project.
    I am willing to help, Tell me what you want me to do.

5. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Why did you base this rom hack on the Japanese version?
    Are the European ones harder to hack or something?

6. coolness

Netherlands
    you need to talk English on all the forums
    asked it a month ago to talk dutch in a dutch translation topic and didn't get permission you can do it like this

Gosto Muito Do Projecto.
    Estou Disposto A Ajudar, Diz-me O Que Queres Que Eu Faça.
    I love the project.
    I am willing to help, Tell me what you want me to do.
    this is allowed, just too warn you for the moderators

7. andibad

Member andibad Soon™

Indonesia
    1. because japanese is can be multi language.
    2. in E/ U is have some data is encrypted... so that problem

yeah is same in my translation i decide to used US ROM (my last verison is based japanese ROM), so i rewrite my translation on US, and some sprite~

8. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal

In the begining we started translating from the english translation from japanese but now that the Eur version came out where going to use it.

9. coolness

Netherlands
    @dicamarques where is everything of the first post?

10. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal

Updating brb in a moment... [​IMG]

11. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal
    Ok first post translated to english [​IMG]

12. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal
    So if anyone is interested in joining
    FIRST read the first post
    then PM me saying in to wich group you want to enter

13. Pablo3DS

Member Pablo3DS GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    WOW YES! NOW I CAN BE A TRANSLATOR?! OH MY GOD! *______________*

Dicamarques I'm from Sao Paulo, And sure... I know portuguese very well xD. Well I'm interested to participate, but.. I will get translation ?! Well... I will try! Let's show to Nintendo of America what brasilians can do! xD

14. Pablo3DS

Brazil
    Wait!!! This is portuguese from Portugal?! Well... maybe we can mix the langueges xD

15. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal
    Note its for portuguese from portugal
    But thanks you can join us. [​IMG]

16. Pablo3DS

Brazil
    Dica Marques why your translation from a japanese version!?!! Translating from an english version haven't any irregular context and the names off pokemon are english (more pronounced)

17. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal
    once again when the jap version came out we started translating to portuguese based on the english version of the jap.
    NOW that the eng version came out we are translating that one.
    so the jap version wont have anymore updates.

18. Pablo3DS

Brazil
    Oh.. good news xD

19. dicamarques
    OP

Portugal
    NEW.
    The firts post was updated!!!

20. ivantuga2

Newcomer ivantuga2 Newbie

Portugal
    Hi, as soon as I'm finished with my other projects I'll be helping with this one.