Pokémon Black & White Translation/Fixes "Meeting"

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Neobenedict, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neobenedict
    OP

Newcomer Neobenedict Member

United Kingdom
    Okay, I thought I'd bring this up here. Since at the moment we are a little unorganised, I thought a meeting to decide what is going on would be good; are we translating the game or not? If yes, what are we aiming to translate? What areas? Then we get to the technical part ( [​IMG] ), where we figure out how. It would be nice, if we do decide to translate this, to all work together on it. I'm meaning, not all split up and do individual translations, but instead take a copy of the Pokémon Black/White (Whichever we decide to do) ROM, and each of us, or a couple of us, work on different parts. Use the threads for reference (cba to link them atm).

The general "Meeting" will be at 8:25 onwards (if this gets anyone, which I hope it does!), today, GMT. It is 7:50 (at the time of writing) now, so just over half an hour. Join early so I know if anyone is coming or not.

Here is the details;

IRC - Use Mibbit if you don't know what irc is. Google it. Here are the details:

Server - irc.thefifthera.net
    Port - 6667
    Channel - #blackwhite

The channel will be open for help as well, and pretty much any translation/hacking/whatever discussion you want.

Hopefully tonight we'll get the confusion sorted, and decide what we're doing!

or at least, thats the idea... [​IMG]

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    There are already plenty of threads around in which you can do this, no need to create a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.