ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

Volcar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Forget that comment i said before what i ment to say was it said it patched succesfully but i dont see a new nds file or did it overwrite over my pokemon white file
Or can you tell me step by step if you would find tht easier to explain

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Forget that comment i said before what i ment to say was it said it patched succesfully but i dont see a new nds file or did it overwrite over my pokemon white file
Or can you tell me step by step if you would find tht easier to explain
When you download the Pokémon White Deluxe patch, you should have noticed that it has a tutorial included.
Read it, it has a full explanation on how to install (patch) the game.
On top of that, it also has the warning included that the file will be overwritten, in other words: the Pokémon White .nds file will be patched and no back-up will be created, so back it up manually.

I hope the tutorial will give you enough information to get the patching to work.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
question, how finished is this mod? as in til what area? the idea sounds great and i'm looking forward to it ;D
maybe you could have a little section in the OP saying howfar its done.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
question, how finished is this mod? as in til what area? the idea sounds great and i'm looking forward to it ;D
maybe you could have a little section in the OP saying howfar its done.
Oh, this is weird! I could have sworn that I had that in the OP, but... Oh well, I'll immediately add it!
Ehm, so about the game, it can be played until Chargestone Cave! You can research everything directly before it, for example: defeat Clay, search around on Route 17, 18 and Mistralton Cave, etc.!
But do not enter Chargestone Cave yet, it will be available in the next beta version!

Ok i got it working and now time to test it out
Good! Please tell me what you think of it. Also, tell me about the Pokémon you catch and the ones you use.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks Oxnite. gonna give it a go then, good luck with the mod!

I still have to think about that. Some Legendary Pokémon will be available, but I'm not a big fan of Wild Legendary Pokémon Encounters.
I probably make Pokémon Black Deluxe to have different Wild and different Legendary Pokémon.
this might be a totally impossible idea...could you put them in certain hard to reach spots? not every legendary though but the important ones. i.e. the ones from gen 1/2.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
(...)
this might be a totally impossible idea...could you put them in certain hard to reach spots? not every legendary though but the important ones. i.e. the ones from gen 1/2.
Cool! So you're gonna play the game? Would you like to tell me about the things you like, things you don't like, etc.? Also, tell me about your team!

Some Legendaries will be indeed placed on hard-to reach spots! But I'll manage the Legendaries later.
On that note, I already have got some interesting ideas about new Legendary Pokémon appearances, so just wait for a newer release. =)

Volcar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think your hack is good and i really like how you envolved Brock init but i havent vsed him yet but i seen his team.
My team so far is Dewott, Luxio, Combusken, Staravia, and my slave zigzagoon. I also have a eevee which i want to evolve it into glaceon but when in the game do you get a ice stone? Also if you released a new update, when i download the new version my saved data from 0.5 will still be there rite?
Otherwise Nice Hack :yay:

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(...)
Cool! So you're gonna play the game? Would you like to tell me about the things you like, things you don't like, etc.? Also, tell me about your team!
yup, and okay i will, i'm planning to play it really slowly though ^^

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when will version 1 come out
Version 1.0 will be the full version; it will have everything edited. I really don't know when it will be released though as I'm very very busy at the moment.
I'll try to release a newer beta version soon though. It will have new items and it will be playable until the Mistralton Gym.

(...)
yup, and okay i will, i'm planning to play it really slowly though ^^
No problem! Just tell me whenever you stumble upon things you don't like.

I think your hack is good and i really like how you envolved Brock init but i havent vsed him yet but i seen his team.
My team so far is Dewott, Luxio, Combusken, Staravia, and my slave zigzagoon. I also have a eevee which i want to evolve it into glaceon but when in the game do you get a ice stone? Also if you released a new update, when i download the new version my saved data from 0.5 will still be there rite?
Otherwise Nice Hack :yay:
Alright, it's cool to know that you like the Brock add-on! Your team is nice, too.

An Ice Stone is available ''quite early'' in the game; all I can say is that it can be obtained before the 5th Gym.

Yep - you can continue playing with beta version 0.6, that will be released very soon! However, the newer beta will have some new items added, for example TMs; they can be found on places you've probably already visited so it's impossible for you to obtain these items... This counts for about 5 new items - but these TMs are not quite important, so I think that's a trifle. And after all, it's only a beta version, so I hope you don't really mind. =)

Volcar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a suggestion, the first gym was to easy for me but i reckon tht e.g i choose oshawott and cilan would be my challenge but i reckon he shuld have a lvl 14 ivysaur but chili and cress still have lvl 13 bulbasaur and squirtle do you get wat i mean

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a little update, I'm working on the newer beta! I've currently added all the new items (which took ages). I still have to test several of the new item places though.

I also fixed the in-game trades and the Sudowoodo-incident.

Now, I'm going to work on Chargestone Cave and Route 7.

Just a suggestion, the first gym was to easy for me but i reckon tht e.g i choose oshawott and cilan would be my challenge but i reckon he shuld have a lvl 14 ivysaur but chili and cress still have lvl 13 bulbasaur and squirtle do you get wat i mean
(...)
lvl 13 charmander and squirtle i mean sorry

That's quite a good idea. I still have to think about it though, and test the game again, to see if they are indeed as easy as you say.
I also don't really like the idea of underleveled evolved Pokémon, because Bulbasaur doesn't evolve until level 16.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have one question if i start with it now and you release the newer beta how do i upgrade the rom to the newer beta
You should take a new, original Pokémon White rom and patch it with the newest patch available.
Then, delete (--but I wouldn't recommend to delete it permanently--) the older Pokémon White file and replace it with the newest Pokémon White Deluxe.
Be sure though that the save file and the .nds file are the same when playing on a flashcart.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's a small update on my progress!

I have currently edited Chargestone Cave, added new items, changed several Legendary Pokémon and fixed some bugs.
I'm now going to test Chargestone Cave.

The new beta version will be released, probably around next week. Things I still have to do:
- Edit Trainers on Route 7
- Edit Trainers in Celestial Tower
- Edit Mistralton City Gym

And that's it!
People, tell me more about your teams etc., I really would appreciate some more feedback!!

Volcar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, Your hack has inspired me to make my own hack with new gym leaders and elite 4 champion. but how did you make it tht for example the3rd gym leader gives you x-scizzor instead of struggle bug

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just would like to say that Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.5 has been downloaded more than 1000 times! I'm really surprised by that, thank you all for testing the game!

To be honest, Your hack has inspired me to make my own hack with new gym leaders and elite 4 champion. but how did you make it tht for example the3rd gym leader gives you x-scizzor instead of struggle bug
I suggest you to check out this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: