ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

devilbarjho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey guys, i'm playing your game and it looks great :) awesome work from ya'.
But, there is a problem, i can't make my dusclops evolve into a dusknoir ... It has been more than 20 levels than my my dusclops is wearing his "reaper cloth" and he won't evolve T_T
So, i want to know if this bug is new and if there is others bug like this (about evolution).
Anyway thanks for this game <3

StrategyMamber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Of course its illegal,ur getting games without paying for them.
The downloading is not illegal, the hacking of the game is. You are legaly downloading the game. The maker of the hack is illegaly changing copyrihgted files. He is breaking the law not the downloaders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello people, sorry it's taking so long. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't edited (=revisioned) everything up to Route 4. Instead, I'm only at Nacrene City for now. Victory Road, Elite Four etc. have been edited though, so I'll try to upload the newest beta version today.

For the two quotes above, I will upload beta version 0.85 soon enough. You should try downloading that one. Also, @[member='raystriker'], for some reasons, I can't get .xdelta to work so I use a different patching method that works.

You could try a US rom, though.

I can no longer download it, i is removed bij people. He should repost his links and upload his games on a regular basis of we want to download the game. Of will only be removed again and again af ter time. So plzz dude reupload your game for us. We need it.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The downloading is not illegal, the hacking of the game is. You are legaly downloading the game. The maker of the hack is illegaly changing copyrihgted files. He is breaking the law not the downloaders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can no longer download it, i is removed bij people. He should repost his links and upload his games on a regular basis of we want to download the game. Of will only be removed again and again af ter time. So plzz dude reupload your game for us. We need it.

Yeah, I kinda realized that four years later.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Wait what? Since when was downloading game backups for a game you don't own is legal? If it was legal then you'd pretty much see people here posting links to ROMz and warez.

SQplays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so i just found this and I am a major fan of pokemon black can you maybe provide me with a download for it because the other files don't work

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
2hsch76.png

25u6r6c.png
2e64vo1.png
2u8z7o2.png

1igbxx.png
28m23go.png
20tp8bq.png

qs70pi.png
2419h92.png
1hs2er.png

Hereby I would like to inform you that Pokémon White Deluxe, version 1.0.0, has been released officially.

Download link: Pokémon White Deluxe

The game can be fully played until the Elite Four and shortly thereafter. However, note that several more changes were planned, which did not make it to this version. Since many other things take time in my life, I was unable to finish it completely. My wish was to do so and then do a full release. However, just now I have decided to release this version.

Please enjoy!

Last edited by Oxnite,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs