28m23go.png
20tp8bq.png

qs70pi.png
2419h92.png
1hs2er.png

Download link

Pokémon White Deluxe [version 1.0]

Special thanks

General & Tools | MeroMero | Kaphotics | SCV | KazoWAR | Drayano | Andibad | Abacus | Pedro250

Graphics | X-5-4-3-2 | Litera-Sure | Segesi | Eli-Eli76 | Serafin-Adamana | OceansLugiaSpirit | Tahayarkhan

Music | FL.Remix​

Last edited by Oxnite,

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi,

I have one thing. As everyone knows, Eevee evolves to Glaceon and Leafeon without using Leaf and Ice (???) Stone.

And what about abilities ??

D

Deleted User

Ice Stone....do you mean the Place in that giant maze cave thing....because there is no "Ice Stone" item.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yugix said:
Hi,

I have one thing. As everyone knows, Eevee evolves to Glaceon and Leafeon without using Leaf and Ice (???) Stone.

And what about abilities ??
In this game, several Pokémon (which are listed in the first post) had their evolution method changed. For example, Machoke now evolves without trading.
In the exact same way, Eevee gained new evolution methods.

Every other Pokémon aspect stays the same (including Abilities) -- so all Pokémon still have the same abilities.

QUOTE(MrThreeD @ Sep 18 2011, 07:26 PM) Ice Stone....do you mean the Place in that giant maze cave thing....because there is no "Ice Stone" item.
Don't worry -- in this game, there actually is an item called ''Ice Stone''.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bmcs said:
let's give it a try
biggrin.gif

Thanks for being a beta tester! Also, could you keep me updated with your progress?
For example tell me about your team, how you managed to defeat the Gym Leaders, etc.
Please also tell me if you find a Gymleader too hard (or too easy).

QUOTE(holoflame @ Sep 18 2011, 10:11 PM) Is the ice stone a item that you've made, or a item that was never released?
I created it myself to fit in with the new evolution methods. =)

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Oxnite said:
Thanks for being a beta tester! Also, could you keep me updated with your progress?
For example tell me about your team, how you managed to defeat the Gym Leaders, etc.
Please also tell me if you find a Gymleader too hard (or too easy).

Off course, you can count on me
biggrin.gif

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What ever happened to Platinum Deluxe? It crasehed whenever you tried to exit Solaceon Town. Also, looks like a great hack!

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bmcs said:
Off course, you can count on me
biggrin.gif

Great!

QUOTE(tlyee61 @ Sep 18 2011, 10:53 PM) What ever happened to Platinum Deluxe? It crasehed whenever you tried to exit Solaceon Town. Also, looks like a great hack!
I used a tool called PPRE to hack the game, however it turned out that PPRE caused other scripts to malfunction whenever you edited one.

Anyway, I'm now busy with this hack and it doesn't have a single bug yet, so I'm glad with that and I hope you will like this game, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn