MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
[yt]PP61LI41mgs[/yt]​
Official Thread Theme
(Courtesy of Foxi4)​

In response to the B2/W2 (E, U) hype thread, I have started this thread for the actual ROM as a preemptive measure to minimize the eventual influx of Pokétards and the chaos they will bring to our forum on or around October 7th (the US release of B2/W2).

The purpose of this thread is to provide information that will help you get the ROM running on your flashcart (without actually providing the ROM), and to prevent the same questions being asked hundreds of times. Once B2/W2 has been dumped, all info regarding the ROM, AP and patches will be found here in the first post. It will be updated constantly with the latest info as it becomes available. Please do not start another topic on B2/W2 (E, U). Keep all ROM discussion in this thread, and all game discussion in the other thread.

RULES (MAINLY FOR THE NEWCOMERS)
- THE ROM WILL NOT BE PROVIDED HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT ASK FOR THE ROM.
- DO NOT ASK WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ROM. USE GOOGLE AND THE NFOS BELOW WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
- DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE ROM. DO NOT EVEN POST FAKE LINKS TO THE ROM AS A JOKE (THIS IS TROLLING).
- DO NOT POST FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO "PROVE" YOU HAVE THE ROM (REAL SCREENSHOTS ARE FINE IF THE DUMP IS CONFIRMED).
- READ THIS ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION THAT'S ALREADY BEEN ASKED/ANSWERED. IF THE ANSWER ISN'T POSTED HERE, THEN THE ANSWER IS "NOBODY KNOWS YET."
- IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE SHUNNED BY THIS COMMUNITY, BRANDED AS A "POKéTARD," AND BANNED FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.
- DO POST HELPFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL BENEFIT OTHERS ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION THAT CAN CONFIRM THE ROM DUMP, BY ALL MEANS POST IT (BUT AGAIN, DO NOT POST THE ROM ITSELF). LINK TO THE NFOS IF YOU FIND THEM. REPORT ANY BUGS/AP THAT YOU FIND, ANY PATCHES/FIXES, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPATIBILITY LIST BELOW IF YOU CAN.

This thread will be watched carefully by staff. All helpful information contributed by users will be added to the first post as it is made available. All posts that break the rules will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Release Information
US Official Release Date: 7 October, 2012 (It's confirmed that the game has been released early in some US stores)
ROM Status: Not Dumped Yet
Black 2 NFO: Not Available
White 2 NFO: Not Available

Known AP
No information available.

AP Fixes
Patch (None Available)

Patch Compatibility (based on reports by members)
DeSmuME -
No$GBA -
SuperCard DSOne -
SuperCard DSTwo - Pass (I did not try this but since the DSTwo is the most powerful card in the market today, and since it worked with the japanese versions with no problems and patches)
DSTTi -
Acekard 2i -
CycloDS -
R4 Wood -
R4i Gold -
R4i-SDHC -
R4i-SDHC 3DS -
Other R4 Clones -
YSMenu -
M3 Real -
M3i Zero (non-GMP-Z003) -
M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) -
iEDGE -
EZVi -
iTouchDS -

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[yt]PP61LI41mgs[/yt]​
Official Thread Theme
(Courtesy of Foxi4)​

In response to the B2/W2 (E, U) hype thread, I have started this thread for the actual ROM as a preemptive measure to minimize the eventual influx of Pokétards and the chaos they will bring to our forum on or around October 7th (the US release of B2/W2).

The purpose of this thread is to provide information that will help you get the ROM running on your flashcart (without actually providing the ROM), and to prevent the same questions being asked hundreds of times. Once B2/W2 has been dumped, all info regarding the ROM, AP and patches will be found here in the first post. It will be updated constantly with the latest info as it becomes available. Please do not start another topic on B2/W2 (E, U). Keep all ROM discussion in this thread, and all game discussion in the other thread.

- THE ROM WILL NOT BE PROVIDED HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS FORUM. DO NOT ASK FOR THE ROM.
- DO NOT ASK WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ROM. USE GOOGLE AND THE NFOS BELOW WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
- DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE ROM. DO NOT EVEN POST FAKE LINKS TO THE ROM AS A JOKE (THIS IS TROLLING).
- DO NOT POST FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO "PROVE" YOU HAVE THE ROM (REAL SCREENSHOTS ARE FINE IF THE DUMP IS CONFIRMED).
- READ THIS ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION THAT'S ALREADY BEEN ASKED/ANSWERED. IF THE ANSWER ISN'T POSTED HERE, THEN THE ANSWER IS "NOBODY KNOWS YET."
- IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE SHUNNED BY THIS COMMUNITY, BRANDED AS A "POKéTARD," AND BANNED FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.
- DO POST HELPFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL BENEFIT OTHERS ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION THAT CAN CONFIRM THE ROM DUMP, BY ALL MEANS POST IT (BUT AGAIN, DO NOT POST THE ROM ITSELF). LINK TO THE NFOS IF YOU FIND THEM. REPORT ANY BUGS/AP THAT YOU FIND, ANY PATCHES/FIXES, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMPATIBILITY LIST BELOW IF YOU CAN.

This thread will be watched carefully by staff. All helpful information contributed by users will be added to the first post as it is made available. All posts that break the rules will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

Release Information
US Official Release Date: 7 October, 2012 (It's confirmed that the game has been released early in some US stores)

Known AP

AP Fixes
Patch (None Available)

DeSmuME -
No$GBA -
SuperCard DSOne -
SuperCard DSTwo - Pass (I did not try this but since the DSTwo is the most powerful card in the market today, and since it worked with the japanese versions with no problems and patches)
DSTTi -
Acekard 2i -
CycloDS -
R4 Wood -
R4i Gold -
R4i-SDHC -
R4i-SDHC 3DS -
Other R4 Clones -
YSMenu -
M3 Real -
M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) -
iEDGE -
EZVi -
iTouchDS -
is that just to be as a reminder? if so it a bloody good idea

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[yt]PP61LI41mgs[/yt]​
Official Thread Theme
(Courtesy of Foxi4)​

Release Information

Known AP

AP Fixes
Patch (None Available)

DeSmuME -
No$GBA -
SuperCard DSOne -
DSTTi -
Acekard 2i -
CycloDS -
R4 Wood -
R4i Gold -
R4i-SDHC -
R4i-SDHC 3DS -
Other R4 Clones -
YSMenu -
M3 Real -
M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) -
iEDGE -
EZVi -
iTouchDS -
is that just to be as a reminder? if so it a bloody good idea
I think so, we should do this every time the post gets a new page, don't you think??

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I think so, we should do this every time the post gets a new page, don't you think??

wtf why wont people just check the first page?
or dont noobs know to do this?

You know, the noobs are noobs, and they will always be that,n00bs.

says the person constantly posting and suggestion to post a massive repeat of a post that's on teh front page and better maintained
could just fill in false data if anyone posts it

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

wtf why wont people just check the first page?
or dont noobs know to do this?

You know, the noobs are noobs, and they will always be that,n00bs.

says the person constantly posting and suggestion to post a massive repeat of a post that's on teh front page and better maintained
could just fill in false data if anyone posts it

Actually, I didn't suggest that FIRST, only seconded it.... and, in any case the first post gets updated, then the quote will be updated too.
Well, maybe it isn't really necesary because majority of the mods will have an eye on this thread, especially Densetsu.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Actually, I didn't suggest that FIRST, only seconded it.... and, in any case the first post gets updated, then the quote will be updated too.
Well, maybe it isn't really necesary because majority of the mods will have an eye on this thread, especially Densetsu.

quotes do not get updated automatically

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

No, you got me wrong. I mean that when a new page is created, a user will quote the first message, which will be updated. What I mean is that it will not always be the same quote like the one on this page.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

No, you got me wrong. I mean that when a new page is created, a user will quote the first message, which will be updated. What I mean is that it will not always be the same quote like the one on this page.

when the rom hits it will go up under 5 pages a minite

just leave it as first page

people should always know to check there, if they don't i will happily strangle them until they learn

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night