XP
Country
United States
I seem to be getting an exception occured
Proc ... arm11
exception type prefetch abort
fault status debug event
current process loader...

On both versions of the virtual console?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It amazes me that because you can preload the games, people think you can play them early. That's not how that works.
You can dump the official banner/icon/titleid by using a dirty trick to force ctrtool to open the exefs without a seed, and throw them + the year-old multiplayer patches for GSC, in the official GRBY games, profit with over 2 weeks in advance :D

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can dump the official banner/icon/titleid by using a dirty trick to force ctrtool to open the exefs without a seed, and throw them + the year-old multiplayer patches for GSC, in the official GRBY games, profit with over 2 weeks in advance :D
Yeah, but that's technically not the same thing.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think people care, as long as they can play p o k e m o n for f r e e and n o w?
Meh. I could be playing custom VC injects right now, but no, I'm waiting on the preloads. I frankly don't care how my Pokemon games get to me, as long as I can play them and I know that other people don't care either.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they are using the old rom like rbgy with patches to patch out the game boy printer and to reduce flashing with moves and for wireless linking thats the only changes really. and you can use jksm to transfer your save file to the official ones.

Reactions: THYPLEX

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just moved my save from the vc inject to the official version and it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

crystal trading won't work with the offical yet version because it thinks its red blue or yellow

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error stating that I can't import the seed.
Aw how come? Mine worked just fine. I went to the CDN URL for the AU region and downloaded the "ext_key". Renamed it to 0004000000172600.dat "Gold" and put it in my SD:/FBI/Seed and then imported it.

Maybe turn off wi-fi while doing it? FBI might be trying to retrieve the seed from your consoles region instead of using the one on the SD.... I dunno Lol.

Probably doesn't matter but I use a really old version of FBI. 2.4 I think, the one that works with socket punch Lol.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw how come? Mine worked just fine. I went to the CDN URL for the AU region and downloaded the "ext_key". Renamed it to 0004000000172600.dat "Gold" and put it in my SD:/FBI/Seed and then imported it.

Maybe turn off wi-fi while doing it? FBI might be trying to retrieve the seed from your consoles region instead of using the one on the SD.... I dunno Lol.
My browsers won't let me go to the CDN URL. :( It gives me a privacy error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse