Pokèmon White Version usrcheat.dat problem. HELP!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by zomgbbqpizza, Mar 20, 2011.

1. zomgbbqpizza
    OP

Newcomer zomgbbqpizza Member

Sweden
    Hi,

Im having some problems with Pokemon White om my R4 card. I downloaded a usrcheat.dat with loads of pre-set cheats fpr pokemon white (U). I had om the 'Catch Trainer Pokemon v2', 'Infinate HP' and 'Ramdom Wild polemon'. The cheats work fine, but everytime i start the game up
    again, it says something about my file being corrupted. It also said 'Saving alot of data' when i saved.
    Is there a problem with the usrcheat.dat, the ROM or my R4? Amd is there any peice of software that can stop this, seing as it probably has something to do with the .SAV file?
    Please help,
    Zomgbbqpizza

----

Forgot to add, i am also running Wood 1.27.

2. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States
    please dont duble post there is an edit button anyways at times it shows that message the save file is corrupted will began from last save point when you use cheats that mess with the games coding to much or your sav din't save correctly like it turns off in the middle of the saving procces as for saving alot of data is natural it's pretty much used at the beginning of the game when you first sav at times then depending on your situation it appers again

3. zomgbbqpizza
    OP

Newcomer zomgbbqpizza Member

Sweden
    Sorry about the double post. Ive turned off the cheats i dont need, so hopefully it will work now.