Pokèmon HG/SS hack

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by 22mah22, Aug 22, 2011.

Aug 22, 2011

Pokèmon HG/SS hack by 22mah22 at 9:00 PM (2,195 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 22mah22
    OP

Newcomer 22mah22 Member

Norway
    Ok, so I just got an half-crazy idea:
    How about a hacked pokèmon game where you can visit two regions! (Other than the ones in HG/SS)
    In my opinion, the two best regions to visit would be Kanto and Hoenn.
    I was thinking about, maybe a hacked HG/SS, where you replace Johto with Hoenn. (like, if you start in Kanto)
    Then, after the league, you can travel to Hoenn, and start all over again with only Pikachu. (like in the series)
    So, some questions:

1. Does a hack like this exist?
    2. If not, is it posible to make a hack like this?
    And 3. Do anyone plan on making a hack like this?

I know it seems a bit ego not trying to make one myself, but i`m an 12 years old NORWEGIAN kid, and this whole scripting this just seems like a bit to hard [​IMG]
    Answers would be highly appriciated [​IMG]

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    1. No.
    2. Not yet.
    3. It's impossible to say.

Also, Kanto is in HGSS.

3. Bart-Master30

Newcomer Bart-Master30 Newbie

Netherlands
    I am 13 from holland and I don't know anything from hacking. only that it's very cool when it's finished.
    I aways am thinking of that kind of game. but maybe I have some better Ideas
    1. If you're getting started, why then don't make a game wher you can go to every region (and may choose where you start).
    2. or a game where you need to swich region whole the time according to an adventure.
    3. maybe we can make it like the real pokemon on tv, like you team up with people like brock, cilan, Iris, may, max etc.
    4. get a lot of rivals: 2 from every region and the 3th starter from every region is for yourself (you may choose first).

4. jflower

Newcomer jflower Member

Netherlands
    please close this one [​IMG]

5. XAlexBlitz209X

Member XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well,I could do this,but there's no way to change the land features if you want to say it like that.The only things I could do would be able to change the sprites,text,wild pokemon,gym leader pokemon,etc.Only the basics.