OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pocket Physics v0.4
Now with saving/loading of creations
%5B1799%5Dpocketphysics04.png

That one feature you've all been yearning for in this otherwise fantastic little toy. In addition to the save and loading, there is now a new smart pin placement method, which allows you to move around pins you've already placed. Deletion of objects works in the same way. Full changelog and download below.

[title:Changelog] * Saving and loading! (introducing the XML-based .pp file format)
* Smart pin placement: While the pen is on the screen, you can move the pin around. It's position is fixed when you lift the pin. While you drag the pin around, the objects that are about to be pined are highlighted.
* Smart deleting: Deleting also works just smart pin placement. Also, pins can now be deleted.
* Toggle viewing window visibility with select.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes! I love this game!

I was thinking of saving/loading the last time I played it... Now it's here
biggrin.gif

Also the Pin replacing was a thing I was looking forward to.

Downloading it now.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an ability of making/saving levels so that you can exchange them with other people? If so, that is just made of win.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an ability of making/saving levels so that you can exchange them with other people? If so, that is just made of win.

The .pp file can be played back on anyone else's Pocket Physics, so yes.
While that is nice, I've decided not to use this program. Kept "freezing" on me while working on the level. Weird how everything just stops responding, but you can still scroll the level. Has this been an ongoing issue?

Regiiko

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

The .pp file can be played back on anyone else's Pocket Physics, so yes.
While that is nice, I've decided not to use this program. Kept "freezing" on me while working on the level. Weird how everything just stops responding, but you can still scroll the level. Has this been an ongoing issue?

I'm getting this quite often.

Had to restart DS 3 times in last 5 minutes because of this.

But, I love this game xD

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
v0.2 was the most stable release, then with v0.3 it started to freeze again, now the problem is still the same with v0.4. i think i wait till the bug's been fixed

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everytime i try to use a pin it just freezes.
Hope they fix it with the next update.

Edit:
Nvm got it working.
Its amazing. Wonder what more features will come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does