Pocket Monster Movie 13: Ruler of Illusions Z

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not really a Pokemon film fan but the teaser trailer sort of caught my eye. Especially at the end where you see a "Dark Ash" with an evil grin. I wonder what person or being that is "Z". If it's hinting at Pokemon Generation 5 or if its a new identity in entirety sort of like Mewtwo...or if it's a Pokemon at all. But I don't think it's the latter since you see a sort of green orb trailing the Pokemon. And I wonder how this ties in with Lugia and Ho-Oh I wonder?

Thoughts?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark Ash could be a clone of Ash made from his DNA. I think Giovanni might come back or could there be hints of a new, more sinister enemy.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the idea of clones/dark "insert character name here" is pretty overused. I think it will take Pokemon into a more mature level now.

Celebi! The 3 dogs! (Raiku, Suicine, Entei!) Okay, I'm done now.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Dark Ash could be a clone of Ash made from his DNA. I think Giovanni might come back or could there be hints of a new, more sinister enemy.

So it's like the first movie all over again? Well, he cloned his Pokemon.

And yeah, I saw the first two movies. In theaters. I was like 9, you can't blame me!

Nowadays, I don't care. I play the RPGs and that's it.

D

Deleted_171835

Meh. Not really interested in the Pokemon movies. They all seem to cater to the 7 year old audience. I only play the video-games. They're halfway decent and and at least have a mildly fun battle element. Hmph. If this is hinting the next generation, I'll at least be somewhat excited.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Z?
DragonBall Z
smileipb2.png

lol

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phantom Champion Z is turning out to be really interesting. Especially with the return of Johto Legendary Pokemon

According to Serebii, Celebi has seen Raikou, Entei, and Suicune fighting in the future(fighting each other or fighting an unknown threat? I'm not sure), and Celebi travels to the past to prevent it. Ash meets up with Phantom Champion Z, who is a shadowy figure who looks identical to him. It also features legendary Pokemon from the Johto region which is why Ho-Oh and Lugia are fighting in the first trailer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr