Hacking [PoC] Using a Magnet and a DS flashcart to unbrick a 3DS

D

Deleted User

I'm only afraid of the price increasing on ds flash carts just like cubic ninja and ninjhax.
This is why the devs are trying to get it working on other flashcarts than those already confirmed.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ninjads.png

:yay3ds:

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the AK2i, yes. He even used it.

For the DS2, no. Unsure. But there's a chance for it working.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
really. If you can provide me the evidence, then sure. Given I'm really good friends with @Normmatt and was literally just talking with him about this, though, I'm sure you won't be able to produce it. NOTHING has been confirmed.

Reactions: peteruk

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Wasn't yelling, just using caps for emphasis, since all of temp seems to be in denial about what has and has not been confirmed. Hope there's no hard feelings.
Has the dev team considered waiting and entering ntrboothax in the upcoming homebrew bounty? That should be announced soon (hopefully).

D

Deleted User

Wasn't yelling, just using caps for emphasis, since all of temp seems to be in denial about what has and has not been confirmed. Hope there's no hard feelings.
IRC. I don't have screenshots, but someone else somewhere does...

If it hasn't been confirmed I apologize for spreading rumors...

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has the dev team considered waiting and entering ntrboothax in the upcoming homebrew bounty? That should be announced soon (hopefully).
If you mean the Nintendo bounty thing there's no point. This is how Nintendo fixes consoles and it's in the bootrom so they can't do a thing about it (unless they make another hardware revision). If you mean something else then I don't really know what that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte