Homebrew [PoC][ProjectFii] 3DFii, A replacement service for (some) Nintendo 3DS services

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedgeberg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know dnsmasq isn't a magic solution to serving multiple IP addresses.

First, modified the message, didn't mean to post before finishing. Second, build some basic webapps first, and wait until you have some proper capital. Otherwise, you're never going to remotely get this off the ground. It's not going to end up teaching you anything either, other than how to try to spoof responses.

rotomington

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whether you use a DNS redirection tool or something else is fundamentally irrelevant to the message of the post: You are not going to be able, at 15, to do what you want to do here -- and it is bad for you to repeatedly get people hyped up about snake oil.
He has a point. Unless you're in full time work (which you most likely won't be), you won't afford this. Not only this, but if you're hosting your own server, that's going to be a lot of work. I also remember your other NN replacement which was cancelled. I believe that you should either suspend the project, let others take it over, or make a luma module for a single app.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
He has a point. Unless you're in full time work (which you most likely won't be), you won't afford this. Not only this, but if you're hosting your own server, that's going to be a lot of work. I also remember your other NN replacement which was cancelled. I believe that you should either suspend the project, let others take it over, or make a luma module for a single app.
Even if he can't afford server hosting some one else could host it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte