Hacking plz some1 tell me how to cboot2

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all. a quick one if you will. i had the files in the past but i have misplaced them
frown.gif
basically. i know you can use bootmii (as boot2) to autoboot applications...

my wii motes wont connect and no homebrew will load up. i do not have ios 58 installed with truch signing and my wii has an active internet connection.

i need to load up either Multi Mod Manager, dop mii or wad manager so i can re-install a untruchad ios 61 i believe. (as i am on 4.2e)

i have done this in the past on many wiis and it has sorted it..

now unless there is an easier method i am not aware of to get my hbc loading homebrew again or a way to get my wiimotes to connect.

so plz help
biggrin.gif

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just so i'm understanding: so when you boot the wii, it goes to the system menu, but the remotes don't sync? when you press a wiimote button, do the lights blink or not? have you tried manually syncing them (with the red button)? have you tried changing the wiimote batteries....

to be honest, i have never used bootmii to autoboot anything, so i'm not of much help there. i have used priiloader for autobooting, but you'll need wiimote function (or a GC controller) for that.

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah it boots to system menu all ok. and the wii motes work perfectly... i can load up the hbc and the wii motes work perfectly..

but if i load up any homebrew say mmm or dop mii etc. wii motes will not then connect. if i use my gamecube controller it just crashes the wii and shows an exception report.

i used to have the files for bootmii to auto load mmm and that is what i am looking for. but like i say i lost them
frown.gif

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have the bootmii files already. i can boot up bootmii not a problem..

i need to be able to know how to auto boot into a .dol file tho from bootmii.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...yeah, then like i said, i've never used bootmii to autoboot....so i don't think i can help you.....sorry i wasn't understanding what you were looking for.... have you tried searching in google?

just for my own curiousity: once MMM or Dop-mii is autoloaded, won't you still need wiimote function to load wads or whatnot? ...are you hoping that bypassing HBC wii keep the wiimotes synced?

nazz2k4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have before loaded up mmm using cboot dol loader and it worked flawlessly with the gamecube controller so i was able to sort my problems...

if anyone has then info to be able to set up bootmii to autoboot mmm then i will be eternally grateful..

i am googleing my ass off lol and all the files i want are dead links
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol