PLZ! Help with my G6 Real

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by awssk8er, Jul 2, 2007.

Jul 2, 2007

PLZ! Help with my G6 Real by awssk8er at 7:27 PM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. awssk8er
    OP

Member awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    my G6 was working. i changed games on it like 3 times. then i went to drag something onto the G6 and this pops up [​IMG] :
    http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7481/g6problemhg0.jpg

When i click try again the same thing happens:
    (this error happens with all roms/files)

Plz post any ideas

2. awssk8er
    OP

Member awssk8er GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Nvm, i had a feeling this would work....I RESTARTED MY COMPUTER! LMAO! TY ne way

3. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Well, first off, how do you usually insert/remove the G6DS Real from your computer?

I pray that you never take the card out of the reader if it's still connected to the USB and not properly removed in your OS, as that is a well known way to corrupt memory cards. And from what I can ma ke out inyour error message we are talking about a corrupted card.

There is a tool for reformatting the card, but I can't recall it's name. Sorry about that. The corruption should not be permanent however so don't worry.

So, is that it? That you have removed the card from the reader without first utilizing the "Safely Remove Hardware" function? Or inserted the card while the reader was already connected?

Pray tell, and I keep my fingers crossed someone more experienced than me might be able to help you as well! [​IMG]

EDIT: [​IMG] Alright, clock's eight fifty-one and all is well! [​IMG] [​IMG]