Hacking Plz help, think i filled my wiis nand

google joe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I'm new here this is my first post and well I'm kind stuck on something and would really appreciate some help.

I have a PAL 4.1 wii with cios x rev 18, cios 222/223/224 v5, using usb loader gx and have a drive key mod chip.

Heres what's wrong, i would usually use a backup of rockband 2 to play my dlc songs off of until i read somewhere that the new cios222 v5 could support dlc off usb hard drives when installed as base 37. i did that and tried a few songs and all was well until i tried to download a new dlc and i get an error saying my wii memory is full, i currently have 987 blocks free and still can not download the song. I am now using the backup copy and running it through disk channel. and my dlc play fine i just cant download any new songs.

I believe that the dlc glitch was not fixed by cios222 and i was playing songs and they were not being deleted off of my nand correctly and i have filled it up, so if someone could plz tell me how to clear my nand of all the rockband 2 dlc that would be great.

P.S. i also have some custom songs from rawksd

P.S.S. (or P.P.S idk which one) if i have posted this in the wrong section could someone tell me how to move it or where i should put it.

Edit: oh and i have been searching how to for some one with this problem for the last day and i still cant find a fix.... I'm the only one stupid enough to try it >.>

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not tried this feature yet but im sure its only Uloader that has the emulated nand option and hence the rockband DLC from USB hard drive/save games on your usb drive instead of your wii, try the latest uloader and set it up and try again, the cIOS 222 alone does not do this

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I thought nand emu only worked from sd. Also this happens whenever rb2 isnt run from disc, running from disc nand clears. Normally turning wii off and back on will clear this. but if its in emu nand you will have to do it manually, obviously still has a nand size limited (sneek doesnt, Well it does 32gig)

google joe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@tHciNc

THanks heaps for the info ill try downloading the dlc again and if it dosnt work idk what to do.
unsure.gif

@Riicky

I was thinking about going to uloader but i really don't like the GUI. ill try it out anyway.
smile.gif

THanks all for response

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Riicky said:
the emulated nand feature in the new uloader works great with RB2 DLC from usb

Is the nand emu be run from usb or is just the dlc there ?? and if so what format. I also take it not for rockband 2 as 4.9a states "Internet Support for Wiiware's and song download from the Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5 Stores (it does not work with Rock Band 2)" How do you intall the dlc or do you just have it sitting ther on usb in title/xxxxxxxx decrypted ?

google joe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif
ok it still gives me an error every time i tr to download a dlc saying "your wii system memory is full try moving data to the sd card using the wii's management function"
cry.gif
i realy want to get this song. IF anybody can think of something i currently have 986 blocks free on my wii and every time i try to download something from rockband 2 a save popes up in the wii's save data section named "RB2 DLC" or something of that sort, with a size of 1 block. (dont know if that relevant)

ill take any ideas.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tHciNc said:
Riicky said:
the emulated nand feature in the new uloader works great with RB2 DLC from usb

Is the nand emu be run from usb or is just the dlc there ?? and if so what format. I also take it not for rockband 2 as 4.9a states "Internet Support for Wiiware's and song download from the Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5 Stores (it does not work with Rock Band 2)" How do you intall the dlc or do you just have it sitting ther on usb in title/xxxxxxxx decrypted ?

1.Copied my nand dump from USB HDD to PC
2.Used Harry Ballsagna's little app that downloads RB2 DLC on the pc, decrypts them etc...
3.Injected the DLC into the nand
4.Put the nand dump back onto my USB HDD
5.Fired up Uloader 4.8a and configured both pages for RB2

keep messing with it, it worked for me, If i had capture card i would post a vid
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.