ROM Hack "Plugin Loader" not showing in Rosalina menu (Luma v10.0)

Thetastatic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there!

So I'm fairly new to hacking and have been working the last 4 days on hacking my 3DS. I have CFW installed with Luma v10.0. I am now trying to install DarkFlare's NTR plugin for MK7. He has posted a guide here, and I have followed all the steps, downloaded the modified boot.firm file, and downloaded the plugin. I put the boot.firm at the root of my SD card, and I directed the plugin to sd:/luma:/plugins:/0004000000030800:/. I am able to successfully and am able to load the Rosalina menu on my 3DS. However, when I do, the "plugin loader" option does not show in the Rosalina menu, even though I have downloaded the modified boot.firm file and placed it at the root of the SD card. For reference, I am running CFW 11.10.0-43U and Luma 10, on an old 3DS XL. If needed, I can post screenshots of my SD card. I would appreciate all the help I can get. I'm using this way because I don't want to install NTR since I am new to hacking and looking for efficiency. Thank you very much!

RajangLover95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there!

So I'm fairly new to hacking and have been working the last 4 days on hacking my 3DS. I have CFW installed with Luma v10.0. I am now trying to install DarkFlare's NTR plugin for MK7. He has posted a guide here, and I have followed all the steps, downloaded the modified boot.firm file, and downloaded the plugin. I put the boot.firm at the root of my SD card, and I directed the plugin to sd:/luma:/plugins:/0004000000030800:/. I am able to successfully and am able to load the Rosalina menu on my 3DS. However, when I do, the "plugin loader" option does not show in the Rosalina menu, even though I have downloaded the modified boot.firm file and placed it at the root of the SD card. For reference, I am running CFW 11.10.0-43U and Luma 10, on an old 3DS XL. If needed, I can post screenshots of my SD card. I would appreciate all the help I can get. I'm using this way because I don't want to install NTR since I am new to hacking and looking for efficiency. Thank you very much!

you need to download luma 9.1 boot.firm

Reactions: Thetastatic

luksh9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i want to hack mk7 i have the plugin folder and the boot.firm on my root of sd and i open the rosilina menu and it does not show plugin loader how do i fix

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how are we going to download a previous version THAT DOESNT WORK in our systems that being why 10.0 is indicated?

removing rosalina to solve a problem with rosalina? ??
9.1 worked just fine before. You could chainload the version when you want to use it. that would be the config files for rosa. it can get buggered and removing it to repopulate a new one can help.

Reactions: whatisgbatem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: