Hacking [Plug-in]DS2Tools 1.3 update by Fef51

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all credit goes to Fef51 the creator of EOS tools and DS2tools, he never put it on the SC site so i had to track it down myself it was updated about 3 days ago for those who love using this tool its a great tool that i hope continues to be updated

http://fef51.free.fr/dwnld.php?lng=fr&pg=114

QUOTE said:
- The number of skins Max is locally raised to 15
-
Beyond 15, the skins are not loaded to avoid a crash of the HB
-
Saving previews "/ _dstwo / temp /" to avoid having to download each time.
- The title line, "A" to download all the missing previews of the selected type (NDS or GBA PlugIn)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Update to DevkitPro (devkitARM_r31-win32-1.4.6 libnds, Dswifi-0.3.13, 0.5.16-default_arm7, PAlib100707)

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Fef, you don't say that your homebrew can be update by pressing "Y" when an update is avalaible (the homebrew says to you there is an update in the bottom-right corner of upper screen with a little "new" lightning, and then you can press "Y". After that, you must switch off, and switch on again to see the new version installed

I haven't tried it yet, I haven't used the tool in a while

Raynar

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
all credit goes to Fef51 the creator of EOS tools and DS2tools, he never put it on the SC site so i had to track it down myself it was updated about 3 days ago for those who love using this tool its a great tool that i hope continues to be updated

http://fef51.free.fr/dwnld.php?lng=fr&pg=114

QUOTE said:
- The number of skins Max is locally raised to 15
-
Beyond 15, the skins are not loaded to avoid a crash of the HB
-
Saving previews "/ _dstwo / temp /" to avoid having to download each time.
- The title line, "A" to download all the missing previews of the selected type (NDS or GBA PlugIn)
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Update to DevkitPro (devkitARM_r31-win32-1.4.6 libnds, Dswifi-0.3.13, 0.5.16-default_arm7, PAlib100707)
About time thanks for posting.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can verify this is a real release and works just fine. A nice update to DS2Tools. Fef51 updated the shell check (checks for EOS 1.07, and even though I update, it always claims I haven't), but GBA is still on version 1.21. So for now, you have to manually update your GBA pluging. Oh well.

Skins galore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse