Hacking pls help

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys, i bought a psp 3004 6.30 firmware, i want to play free games and emulators. Pls suggest me from where to begin? I must update, donwgrade or to stay on this version and modd it?

D

Deleted User

You posted in the wrong section. You should've posted in the PSP hacking section if you bought a PSP. This is the PS Vita section.

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You posted in the wrong section. You should've posted in the PSP hacking section if you bought a PSP. This is the PS Vita section.

i know man. i posted to psp section too, but everyone who has a ps vita has information and about psp.

D

Deleted User

i know man. i posted to psp section too, but everyone who has a ps vita has information and about psp.
That's not necessarily the case. I know very little about the PSP. You just assumed then that everyone with a Vita had a PSP too. (o.O)

Also, you posted a dupe thread, which is against the rules here.

Anyway, there's a nice little website which might solve your problems: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSP/DEVICE_PSP.html

Reactions: NO_sauce

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's not necessarily the case. I know very little about the PSP. You just assumed then that everyone with a Vita had a PSP too. (o.O)

Also, you posted a dupe thread, which is against the rules here.

Anyway, there's a nice little website which might solve your problems: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSP/DEVICE_PSP.html

thanks man, i visited this site but i dont know what to do because i want to hack my psp with cfw and i need to ask someone that have the same experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.