Hacking pls help

budhwanigautam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HI EVERYBODY,
iam new here ,i need a help from all the experts here,i have got m3ds real with rumble pack.i can play all the ds games in it but cant play gba games it says dldi compatible and freezes. so do i have to install something to play gba games.pls help.

THANKS FOR UR HELP.BUT I HAVE ONLY RUMBLE WITH M3REAL.SO NOW I GOT M3REAL SAKURA.NOW WITH IT CAN I PLAY GBA GAME........OR BY DOWNLOADING DLDI FILE OR SOMETHING PLS HELP......

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
budhwanigautam said:
HI EVERYBODY,
iam new here ,i need a help from all the experts here,i have got m3ds real with rumble pack.i can play all the ds games in it but cant play gba games it says dldi compatible and freezes. so do i have to install something to play gba games.pls help.

Doesn't the M3 Real have a seperate rumble pack and expansion pack?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You can't play GBA games on a flashkart because the flashkart can't handle GBA games.

If you want to play GBA games, you should've gotten a M3 Real Perfect package, instead of an ordinary M3 real package.

No, it's impossible for DS flashkarts to emulate any GBA games, because the DS can't handle that kind of thing.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes, i believe there is a gba expansion pak for the m3 real which is used to run gba games. I don't think the rumble pak allows you to play gba games...

budhwanigautam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
THANKS FOR UR HELP.BUT I HAVE ONLY RUMBLE WITH M3REAL.SO NOW I GOT M3REAL SAKURA.NOW WITH IT CAN I PLAY GBA GAME........OR BY DOWNLOADING DLDI FILE OR SOMETHING PLS HELP......

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, first, don't POST EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS. IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR SCREAMING AT EVERYONE. Second, you can NOT play GBA games without a Slot-2 device such as a EZFlash 3in1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr