Hacking Pls Help. Rumble doesn't work. RPG/3in1+ Bug?

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are there many people here who have acekard RPG and 3in1+ combinations?

I've never been able to get rumble working in my ds games (Previously using 1.4.1, 1.5, 1.51 all with the same setup.. RPG and 3in1+). I decided to give it another try while akaio is in rc.

I tried so far just the games I have that I know are rumble enabled.

1.In the 3in1/FAS settings I set the rumble to low. I felt the rumble pack when I accepted the changes.
2.Using Metroid prime hunters I set the rumble from default to low in the rom options.
3.Pressed A to play it and felt the rumble for a second.
4.In Metroid once loaded the rumble is greyed out in the options. I could not turn it on in the game.

So far I have tried this european versions of metroid prime and the metroid pinball game.
I asked another rc2 user who has no problems but I'm not sure if that was because it was an acekard 2/2i.
In my globalsettings I checked that there was no duplicate/conflicting rumble setting but there was nothing wrong.

If anyone else has the RPG and 3in1/3in1+ that they could quickly try, could you let me know?
I think its just with the RPG and 3in1+, I've ruled out hardware failure being the problem because rumble works inside akaio settings and rumbles before loading a rom.

Thank you all for any info, I will report it if I can confirm this is a bug on the RPG.

kineticUk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Need confirmation of a few things before I can report anything to the akaio team.
I know that the ak2 or ak2i has no problem with the rumble from reading through the forums and reports.

I just need to hear back from others who have RPG and 3in1/+ that could check this for me..

Q. Once we setup rumble in akaio, I'm assuming the rumble option once the game is loaded should not be greyed out?

Q. does akaio bypass this and just rumble regardless of the settings in the game?

Thanks everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1