Hardware Please tell me i can copy my backups from my pc

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of Wii backups from when I used USB loader GX to load my games andIi just hooked up my Wii again and instead of doing the agonizing process of installing game disk by game disk again now for a 3rd time is there a way for me just to copy my games and have USB loader read them or do I have to do the process over again and I did try copying Wii play over and it sees that space if used but not showing the game. but it does show the game if I do a proper install. any help will be appreciated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of Wii backups from when I used USB loader GX to load my games andIi just hooked up my Wii again and instead of doing the agonizing process of installing game disk by game disk again now for a 3rd time is there a way for me just to copy my games and have USB loader read them or do I have to do the process over again and I did try copying Wii play over and it sees that space if used but not showing the game. but it does show the game if I do a proper install. any help will be appreciated.

doesnt matter what format ther in .wbfs or .iso just use Wii Backup Manager and copy them onto a fat32 formatted hdd

http://www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk/

TheRenegadist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you should be able to. If I'm not mistaken all of the folders with the games go into a folder on the root of the HDD as "wbfs". From there you just go into your USB loader of choice and it either will have them all ready to go or you'll have to point to the HDD drive number in the settings menu which should be drive "0"

Note that if you have a slow booting HDD like I do you will have to go into the WiiExplorer channel which will read the HDD and then go into the loader of choice. Some loaders can't read the HDD in time if the HDD is slow booting so going into the explorer channel will boot up the HDD so that when you load the loader channel it will be active and ready to go.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use wiibackupmanager.exe to re-install all of your games at once with your computer, scan in all your games and tell it to put them on your hdd and sit back and watch a movie or two, because its going to take a while depending on how many games you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0