Status
Not open for further replies.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol......
I doubt this will happen. That means porting the game they already have which they would loss money since its an older game and everyone already have it. By the time the finish the port no one would want it.

If they make a new gta. Its possible for them to do it.
But china wars didnt sell to well so i doubt we will see a gta on another nintendo system

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A petition isn't going to do it. Switch sales are what is going to indicate to Rockstar if they should consider porting it or not. If it gets a large enough install base, I'm sure they'll port it over if they can. TakeTwo are already onboard to release titles on the Switch, so the right pieces are in place for it to happen, and I'm sure the Switch can handle the game.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't do it, simply gta games don't sell on nintendo systems. It cost more money to post then its worth to them.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many gigs? like 50?

There are already Switch games that are bigger than the 32GB cards that are currently the max size of cards (and what the internal storage is), yet they're getting released digitally to download to large enough microsd cards. Since that's already the case now, I see no reason why a 50GB game couldn't also come to the Switch digitally only.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They won't do it, simply gta games don't sell on nintendo systems. It cost more money to post then its worth to them.

Chinatown Wars was successful/profitable on the DS

Reactions: varaquez

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think im good on that i already own it on ps3 and ps4 lets just hope its as easy to develop for as we've been hearing and GTA6 is available on a nintendo console whenever it comes out.

varaquez

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but it made money. And that was a completely original game. It shouldn't take nearly as much resources and time to port an already created game.
exactly people will want a portable version anyways it would def sale on that reason alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: