Hacking Please review my flashme procedure for the DS

Torte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've got a version 6 DS, a supercard, and a superpass ds - I'm looking to install flashme stealth.
So I've loaded the .nds file to my sd card, now I simply unscrew the back, short the SL1 circiut while running flashme from my gear and that's it?
Any help would be nice, I'm kinda confused after reading a lot about this all over the place (and the different steps for current DSL flashers makes things more confusing too)

nerd1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know what they need. an little app that will just checks to see if the SL1 is shorted or not.

This way you can practice shorting it before acutally running flashme

sorry, i havent done the flashme so cant comment on your steps... though i'd like to know because I'm thinking of doing it as well.

junfeng85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey basically that is IT! just youtube the for flashme. You'll learn alot and follow exactly. The one on ds lite flashing tool is good also.

Torte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I couldn't wait for it so I just did it. Yeah it was easy as. Just used a 1.4mm screwdriver to open the back, and a 2.0mm one to connect the circuit and presto, 10 seconds later it's flashed. And actually it was v2, which means no additional light options *sigh*. Oh well, planning to get a DSlite by the year's end anyway. So if anyone is worried, don't be, and if you need help with your superpass combo feel free to ask. Cheers

MegaMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey basically that is IT! just youtube the for flashme. You'll learn alot and follow exactly. The one on ds lite flashing tool is good also.

I made that one
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: @AncientBoi I'm going to outright block you now.