Hacking Please no flaming,help with DS lite and PassMe2

xtrilogy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, first thanks for taking the time and reading this. Heres my problem. I have the ds lite and I have the supercard with the latest firmware v 1.62 and i have a passme 2 with the correct coded game for it. I am trying to flash v7 of the firmware on it and i am totally stuck. I followed the tutorial and get stuck. I turn it on and it boots to the main ds menu, i choose the gba because the supercard is in it and i select the iqsram and it say sram written and i get the blue screen. I quickly power off and turn back on with the passme 2 inserted and holding down the button combo and all i get is 2 white screen or occasionally i get the ds lite main scrren and it shows the supercard and the passme2 game in the ds slot, cant get it flashed can anyone help ??? Would super appreciate it!!!

Thanks Very Much.

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
1) Did you replace IQSRAM.sav with the actual save file that goes with the game you're using with the passme 2?
2) No need for a button combo when rebooting after IQSRAM. It should load in DS mode straight up if the passme 2 is programmed appropriatly.

xtrilogy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am using the kirby canvas usa version save file, and the stealth.nds file, i sent them over to the supercard just using windows explorer, i booted and chose the gba under the ds menu and then used the iqram, quickly rebooted and pushed in passme2 and tried both ways with the button combo and with out the button combo.

Thanks for your fast reply. !!!!!!

xtrilogy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yes, thats where it came from. Can you give me an exact list of files that are suppose to be on the supercard, with the correct extension, i have tried to load them through the super card app, and also just directly through explorer. Also is there a timing issue from when the sram is written, i mean i am doing the switch quick. I know the passme works and the supercard, because the worked on another ds that i did not a lite version though.

Thanks again, your help is appreciated.

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
On the supercard:

IQSRAM.gba
IQSRAM.sav -> that save file from darkfader's site but renamed
flashme7_stealth.nds

1) boot in GBA mode and run IQSRAM to get that blue SRAM OK screen
2) stick passme2 in DS slot with the original game
3) power-off/power-on quickly
4) should now boot in DS mode
5) run flasme.nds file

I did this just a few days ago to flash the Lite myself with a supercard and it all went smoothly. If it's not working, chances are the passme2 is not programmed correctly or programmed for the wrong game/save.

xtrilogy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
People Like you Make places like this great !!!!!!! I cant thank you enough it worked, all i was doing wrong was i did not rename the save file to the iqsram.sav, you are fantastastic. Thanks so much again and happy gaming.

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
It was a pleasure! Enjoy the short adrelanine rush from flashing it
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat