Homebrew Please need help wit Edizon, any good soul to give me a hand?

firultd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Hello friends, I made an update from 8.1.0 to 9.2.0 using ChiodujourNX also updated from Kosmos 14.2 to 15.2, now to do a clean update made first a backup of my save games using Edizon and and extracted the whole Edizon folder from root of SDCard and copied to my PC, after that formatted card and put Kosmos in SD after that copied back Edizon whole forder from my PC to Root of SDCard. And everything fine in 9.2 installed all my games back but when try to restore save data with edizon just doesnt apperar, it say there is no items to restore. Can anyone give me som elight in that? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends, I made an update from 8.1.0 to 9.2.0 using ChiodujourNX also updated from Kosmos 14.2 to 15.2, now to do a clean update made first a backup of my save games using Edizon and and extracted the whole Edizon folder from root of SDCard and copied to my PC, after that formatted card and put Kosmos in SD after that copied back Edizon whole forder from my PC to Root of SDCard. And everything fine in 9.2 installed all my games back but when try to restore save data with edizon just doesnt apperar, it say there is no items to restore. Can anyone give me som elight in that? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Using the latest EdiZon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: