Gaming Please Make a Port on Hatsune Miku Project diva in Wii U

Ronbeat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I hope someone is interested in doing some project diva port for wii u, I really love the game and I saw that they will launch a project diva soon for switch, and there was never a version for wii u: c

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not easy or cheap to make a Wii U game from scratch, or even a port. A port would imply the person has access to at least some of the source code for the game they're porting. Only those who have Wii U dev kits have access to official Wii U APIs and can make good use of the Wii U's specs. Homebrews do exist but they're usually simple in nature and aim to extend the capabilities of the console rather than create elaborate games.

Your request should be sent to SEGA, it's not like GBATemp is a community of game developers. Furthermore, the Wii U is a dead console by now. Even Nintendo has dropped support on the platform. No one looking to make an economically viable game is developing for the Wii U in 2019.

I expect this thread to be either locked or deleted.

Reactions: MrCokeacola

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I hope someone is interested in doing some project diva port for wii u, I really love the game and I saw that they will launch a project diva soon for switch, and there was never a version for wii u: c
Who are you asking exactly?
Because, seeing as none of us have the source code for the game, it's impossible for any of us to port it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s