Hacking "Please look at the TV screen." after loading game from loadiine (Mii Maker)

Kaiseraking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Some games doesn't support Off-TV mode, you must use a TV or Monitor.

Can you suggest me a game which support Off-TV mode?? I want to verify at least if Loadiine is working before I intended to bring over my monitor from my hometown soon.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I tried with Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Btw I can play the project zero demo without a tv tot. :(:(

Project Zero: Maiden Of The Black Water does 'kinda' support off-tv play. It's kinda crappy as you have no sound. I forget if it has a special way of activating it without the use of the TV (like Xenoblade Chronicles X) and not the minus button. Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE is massive no-go because the gamepad screen is used so an older lady can message you her drunk feelings. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A sort of list can be found here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-TV_Play#List_of_Off-TV_Play_compatible_software

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All VC games work off screen and on the gamepad also all Zelda games do as well. If you want to test a game that only uses TV output, then try out Lego City Undercover or Mass Effect 3.
For the sheer speed of it I would recommend trying a VC tittle to see if loadiine works as lego city is like 15gb in size and will take ages for the op to download depending on the speed of Internet the op has like here in Scotland bb is terrible in a lot of places it took me 9 hours to download 007 legends yesterday which is only 9gb in size on a side note kinda wished I knew how bad that game was before wasting 9 hours lol

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sheer speed of it I would recommend trying a VC tittle to see if loadiine works as lego city is like 15gb in size and will take ages for the op to download depending on the speed of Internet the op has like here in Scotland bb is terrible in a lot of places it took me 9 hours to download 007 legends yesterday which is only 9gb in size on a side note kinda wished I knew how bad that game was before wasting 9 hours lol
Tbh, there hasnt been a good james bond game since agent under fire lol

Reactions: AmandaRose

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: hippy dave

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah agreed some of those wiiu titles are big in size, he should try something smaller also most of the games that are big in size only seem to work on the tv all the smaller stuff works both ways. All VC titles as far as I know work both ways they show the same on the gamepad screen as whats on the tv.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Project Zero: Maiden Of The Black Water does 'kinda' support off-tv play. It's kinda crappy as you have no sound. I forget if it has a special way of activating it without the use of the TV (like Xenoblade Chronicles X) and not the minus button. Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE is massive no-go because the gamepad screen is used so an older lady can message you her drunk feelings. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A sort of list can be found here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-TV_Play#List_of_Off-TV_Play_compatible_software
It's a shame but even with headphones plugged in you won't get full sound in this game in off-tv mode, and I think OP just needs to touch the screen in order to play in Off-tv mode (but before doing so I think OP is supposed to access a chapter first, otherwise he won't be able to enter off-tv mode, so yeah, no off-tv gameplay without a TV... (Unless OP manages to access chapter 1 without seeing the menus?)

(I've played the game, its just that it was long ago... :sleep:)

&: :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.