craplame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, hopefully the title makes you avoid this blog. If it doesn't, then you can't read. I'm joking. First blog entry. Hopefully, I don't sound too stupid. 

I had a dream last night about owning a rabbit. But the rabbit ended hopping next door and the kid was like "this is my rabbit". But, I said it was mine to the kid's parent. And somehow, I ended up eating the rabbit trying to "protect" it. Why do I have the strangest dreams?

Currently playing Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. Is it weird that I have a crush on Phoenix? :l I'm on the second trial with Mask☆DeMasque and Luke Atmey. I hate getting stuck on cross-examining.

Sorry for rambling on. Uh, I already have Christmas music in my itunes. And we're watching Schindler's List in class. I feel bad for every person that was shot. It's a really good movie even though I kind of covered my eyes when a sex scene popped up or when someone was shot. It's really graphic.

I don't really know how to end a post. So, here's the ending. I don't eat rabbits. They're too cute to be eaten. :/

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're pretty weird... You know you want people to read this of course. XD And my dreams are weird too, you're not alone.

craplame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
You're pretty weird... You know you want people to read this of course. XD And my dreams are weird too, you're not alone.

Thanks. I'm pretty aware of how weird I am. Even my teacher thinks I am. Haha, that's the point of posting a blog. What do you dream about?
biggrin.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well....Life would be pretty boring without weird dreams.

I have had nightmares about this site.

Being weird if more fun than trying to act "normal". Normal is whatever the latest trend is. I would rather be my own person than acting "normal"

Think about it

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a dream I was swimming in my pool (in a house I have not lived in for years), the sky was purple, the trees were a very noticeably green, like, very dark green. Anyways, their was 3 creatures with very long veiny arms mixing the water of the pool in a circular motion until I got sucked into the middle of the pool after the whirlpool was created. Fun dream. =P

craplame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
sorry I can't read
frown.gif

I did see eat rabbit
hobbit eat rabbit, hobbits are never wrong..rabbit yummy
evil.gif
It's fine! It was meant to be read. The title makes you want to see what's inside, right? I never read anywhere that hobbits eat rabbits. Does that make me a hobbit in my dream? I'm only five feet though...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
I had a dream I was swimming in my pool (in a house I have not lived in for years), the sky was purple, the trees were a very noticeably green, like, very dark green. Anyways, their was 3 creatures with very long veiny arms mixing the water of the pool in a circular motion until I got sucked into the middle of the pool after the whirlpool was created. Fun dream. =P
I had the same dream! well, kind of. It wasn't a nightmare, though, but I DID nearly drown in the pool
smileipb2.png

craplame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
Well....Life would be pretty boring without weird dreams.

I have had nightmares about this site.

Being weird if more fun than trying to act "normal". Normal is whatever the latest trend is. I would rather be my own person than acting "normal"

Think about it
That's true... but I wonder if me eating a rabbit have to do with anything in real life? Hm.

What kind of nightmares? This site seems very nice. xD

Really? People think that being weird is a bad thing. I want to be different. But, being normal seems like what most people want to be. Society changes way too often.

craplame

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
That sounds like it was an octopus that got you...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
RoMee said:
sorry I can't read
frown.gif

I did see eat rabbit
hobbit eat rabbit, hobbits are never wrong..rabbit yummy
evil.gif
It's fine! It was meant to be read. The title makes you want to see what's inside, right? I never read anywhere that hobbits eat rabbits. Does that make me a hobbit in my dream? I'm only five feet though...

the title worked!!

and hobbits eat rabbit in movie...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Everyone has weird dreams now and then
tongue.gif
Once I dreamt I was smashed by a giant slice of bread.
I had once dreamt that I was a worm in an apple and someone bit my head off
cry.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Justin121994 said:
You a guy or girl?
tongue.gif

And your not weird. Everyone has those weird dreams sometimes. I know i do.

And what's your home address and phone number!? Anyways, in all seriousness, I don't think dreams mean anything. People try to pretend they do, but when they're weird, it's just weird, simple as that. Your mind puts together random things you think of and saw, and makes a dream out of it. Sometimes a dream can mean something, one time I spent a long time trying to do some project in school, and kept having dreams I already finished it, and when I woke up it was a huge downer. Haha

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
I kind of covered my eyes when a sex scene popped up or when someone was shot. It's really graphic.
That's what I always do when watching movies with my parents...PG movies..(I'm looking at you, Marley and Me.)

=EDIT=

Shhhiiieett, double post. I was supposed to copy the post into my last one, as adding multiple quotes confuse me
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: