Please I would like to ask regarding on my Switch jailbreak...

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My switch is already jailbreak, version 13.2.0 on Atmosphere 1.2.5 sysnand, it has 128gb on exfat format. I bought another 128gb that I already format in FAT32, so I could replace the existing 128gb exfat, my question is:
1. After I copy all the files from the 128gb exfat and transfer to 128gb Fat32, will my switch going to read it and all games and apps as well?
2. My switch downloaded an update to be compatible on sdcard exfat format, will it update again for the fat32 format sdcard and require to format it?
3. On the 128gb exfat, which has the games installed, will all the games will still run on the 128gb fat32 or it will be corrupted?

Anyone's help is much appreciated, thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My switch is already jailbreak, version 13.2.0 on Atmosphere 1.2.5 sysnand, it has 128gb on exfat format. I bought another 128gb that I already format in FAT32, so I could replace the existing 128gb exfat, my question is:
1. After I copy all the files from the 128gb exfat and transfer to 128gb Fat32, will my switch going to read it and all games and apps as well?
2. My switch downloaded an update to be compatible on sdcard exfat format, will it update again for the fat32 format sdcard and require to format it?
3. On the 128gb exfat, which has the games installed, will all the games will still run on the 128gb fat32 or it will be corrupted?

Anyone's help is much appreciated, thank you.
I'd recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Avoid exFat at all cost.
It works fine until it doesn't and then you realise you will have lost everything on the SD card.

The exFat update is required for using exFat and is optional. By default, the Switch supports fat.
The Switch can handle both fat and exfat so I think Nintendo makes sure that no files exist that are larger than 4GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?