Hacking Please, I can't boot this sh** and it drives me crazy...

blackwiwi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My boyfriend installed lumia a couple months ago, so he forgot what he did and now when i try to power on it says this message:

An error has occurred:
Failed to get the CTRNAND FIRM.
Press any buttom to shutdown.

Ok I DONT WANT CFW AND NOTHING ANYMORE, i tried putting godmode9 method to erase the cfw and stuff, and booting with start but it doenst work, i tried everything i could i think... maybe I SHOULD THROW THIS 3DS ON WALL........................

can someone help me?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Offtopic: I still don't get why there's people that uninstall cfw to try to solve problems, when that way they only make fixing the problem more difficult

D

Deleted User

Honestly if you know nothing about cfw or haven't studied the 3ds.guide,you shouldn't be messing with your 3ds such as attempting to uninstall it.If you installed cfw properly you should be able to restore a nandbackup or ctr transfer to recover your corrupted sysnand,otherwise you get a r4i gold rts and unbrick using ntrboothax.

Reactions: Deleted User

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Offtopic: I still don't get why there's people that uninstall cfw to try to solve problems, when that way they only make fixing the problem more difficult
Because they freak out and have no idea what to do. Especially since someone else installed it for her, she probably hasn't the faintest idea what a NAND backup is.

Reactions: Deleted User

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My boyfriend installed lumia a couple months ago, so he forgot what he did and now when i try to power on it says this message:

An error has occurred:
Failed to get the CTRNAND FIRM.
Press any buttom to shutdown.

Ok I DONT WANT CFW AND NOTHING ANYMORE, i tried putting godmode9 method to erase the cfw and stuff, and booting with start but it doenst work, i tried everything i could i think... maybe I SHOULD THROW THIS 3DS ON WALL........................

can someone help me?
Sure, it's just likely you have a really old version of Luma3DS and you recently updated your 3DS's firmware to a version it didn't support. Go ahead and try this:

Put your 3DS's memory card into your computer and look on the memory card for one of these two files:
arm9loaderhax.bin
boot.firm

If you have arm9loaderhax.bin, download this version of Luma3DS here: Luma3DS v7.0.5 and extract the arm9loaderhax.bin file to your SD card, replacing the one that you have. Then see if it starts up.

If you have boot.firm on your SD card, get this version of Luma3DS instead: Luma3DS v7.1 and extract the boot.firm file to your SD card, replacing the one that you have. Then see if it starts up.

Once it starts up again we can go over whether removing CFW is a good idea. Removing it before you've fixed your issue may leave you with a permanently messed up 3DS, so don't jump the gun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    19 inches it was glorious lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If a racoon can fit up to 8-inches then so be it
    +1
    Lol it it fits I sit? Lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Will it blend lol
    +1
    Blended families!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Blended families!!!