Hacking Please Help

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi just got my WII 3.1j with d2ckey installed, tried to play SSBB and Mario Kart, when i tried to launch the game nothing come out on my screen it will stay blank, for a long time, i can play Mario Galaxy on my wii except for this two copy games, anyone please help, tia

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Um...have you brickblocked it?

Mario Kart must install a upgrade to firmware that will let it run....as well as Brawl.

NOT an upgrade that will upgrade the system from e.g 3.2 to 3.3 or so, but little update. Altrough you have 3.1 so it'll upgrate to 3.2 with Mario Kart. I hope you have J versions, right?

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:

Mario Kart must install a upgrade to firmware that will let it run....as well as Brawl.

NOT an upgrade that will upgrade the system from e.g 3.2 to 3.3 or so, but little update. Altrough you have 3.1 so it'll upgrate to 3.2 with Mario Kart. I hope you have J versions, right?
i'm not sure if its brickedblocked or not but it did not prompt me for an upgrade or something, yup i'm using jap versions and tried to play SSBB US, i previously played MP3 and ask to install something after that i got a dual channel, is this the reason why i can't play SSBB and Mario Kart?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
r0ckizta said:
skawo96 said:

i'm not sure if its brickedblocked or not but it did not prompt me for an upgrade or something, yup i'm using jap versions and tried to play SSBB US, i previously played MP3 and ask to install something after that i got a dual channel, is this the reason why i can't play SSBB and Mario Kart?

No. If it not prompt you to update, then it's rather brickblocked. Burn again Mario Kart, but NOT brickblock.

And no, dual channels cannot do something like that. And there is a tool that will let you remove them. These have apperaed 'cause you installed other region firmware on your console (like NTSC firmware on JAP console)

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
r0ckizta said:
skawo96 said:

No. If it not prompt you to update, then it's rather brickblocked. Burn again Mario Kart, but NOT brickblock.

And no, dual channels cannot do something like that. And there is a tool that will let you remove them. These have apperaed 'cause you installed other region firmware on your console (like NTSC firmware on JAP console)
thanks for the prompt reply bro! is there a way to remove the duplicate channel on my jap wii? just wondering if version upgrade will solved my problem?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Mario Kart...I think. But not brickblocked. AND you can use disc that will update your system:

CLICK

just download JAP version. Unpack it and burn the .iso with IMGburn.

And for remowing dual channels, tell me from which region game you booted and getted the channels? PAL/NTSC?(Europe/US)

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
Mario Kart...I think. But not brickblocked. AND you can use disc that will update your system:

CLICK

And for remowing dual channels, tell me from which region game you booted and getted the channels? PAL/NTSC?(Europe/US)
i'm noob on this can you give me a link step by step on how to do this?

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:

CLICK

after i played MP3 US don't know if it is PAL/NTSC how do i know?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
THESE STEPS ARE FOR JAP WII!!!

Ok. Download this:
CLICK
When downloaded copy this file to your deskop. Unpack it with WINRAR or 7z. There will be file named wii-system-menu-update-JAP-v288-repad.iso. Bur it with IMGburn or NERO, just as you burn normal discs. Put it into your wii, and let it update (it wil show as gamecube game I think...press start and follow the steps there)

For the game. US game is NTSC. But to be sure. Do you have iso of the game still? Then use brickblocker (you must open THIS file with win rar). Open the game iso with Brickblocker.exe and click READ INFO. then search what the program will say: NTSC or PAL. Then write it here and I will tell you what to do next.

Oh, and by the way, do you have Zelda: TP?

And sorry I will unable to anwer another question about three hours from now. I'm going to school
hate2.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
what to do after installing bushins disc

by the way i cant brick block things cause i can only buy bootlegs for i have no burner

and i have zelda

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
? jan what you're talking about? I was giving tips to r0ckizta not for you! Or you are r0ckizta...you have the same flag...

I don't know what to do after with bushing disc. I think it'll appear as gamecube game in wii and you have to press START, and then it'll update.
unsure.gif

QUOTE said:
by the way i cant brick block things cause i can only buy bootlegs for i have no burner
What you mean? I'm Polish and I can understand most of sentences but if it comes for technic verbs
wacko.gif
Can't you just buy cheap burner? They are for 10$-??$ (there in polish from 20z? to 150z?)
I mean, does it is problem to brickblock things for you?

Zelda is for removing the dupe channels.

r0ckizta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
THESE STEPS ARE FOR JAP WII!!!

Ok. Download this:
CLICK
When downloaded copy this file to your deskop. Unpack it with WINRAR or 7z. There will be file named wii-system-menu-update-JAP-v288-repad.iso. Bur it with IMGburn or NERO, just as you burn normal discs. Put it into your wii, and let it update (it wil show as gamecube game I think...press start and follow the steps there)

For the game. US game is NTSC. But to be sure. Do you have iso of the game still? Then use brickblocker (you must open THIS file with win rar). Open the game iso with Brickblocker.exe and click READ INFO. then search what the program will say: NTSC or PAL. Then write it here and I will tell you what to do next.

Oh, and by the way, do you have Zelda: TP?

And sorry I will unable to anwer another question about three hours from now. I'm going to school
hate2.gif
hey thanks for this i already updated my WII to 3.2j using wii-system-menu-update-JAP-v288-repad.rar burned it using imageburn at 3x speed, for now my problem is how to remove the Duplicate channel, i don't have SD card to use Twilight hack, is there anyway to remove that without using twilight hack?

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
no but i also want to know how to get SSBB working lol

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Unh you don't have SD.... Ok. Download this, put on disc and run on your wii:Remover (It's not .rar file)

And for you jan. Well, do you care about Subspace Emissary movies? If not, go to THIS topic, and use trucha signer + wii scrubber (you can find wii scrubber on famous tracker of gamecube games. Guy called skawoj96 uploaded scrubber + key.bin. Yeah, it was me
rolleyes.gif
) There's even a patch on this topic, but trucha is needed, but you'll burn it on normal DVD-R. If you care about films, unh, check your DL media. Buy Verbatim and burn it on 2-2.4x using IMGburn if you can
smile.gif
I hope you have chip that supports DL media. As I remember you have something, that even you don't know what's this, right? Then open the wii, check the chip. AND DON'T WORRY.
wink.gif

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
im oh im sure it reads dl media cause i already tried a copy of the game but crashed at the now loading at the start apparently it is because i dont have the special SSBB DL wii update that why i was begging everyone to rip the update out of the DSBX

oh yeah i cant burn disc, it may be cheap there at u.s. but not here in the Philippines (well with our currency,it is){and were not that rich also} but tnx for the answers though

i think im going to print out your guide then have my grand father look at the insides of my wii(my grandpa is an employee at the airport and a very good technician i must say)

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
jan777 said:
im oh im sure it reads dl media cause i already tried a copy of the game but crashed at the now loading at the start apparently it is because i dont have the special SSBB DL wii update that why i was begging everyone to rip the update out of the DSBX

oh yeah i cant burn disc, it may be cheap there at u.s. but not here in the Philippines (well with our currency,it is){and were not that rich also} but tnx for the answers though

i think im going to print out your guide then have my grand father look at the insides of my wii(my grandpa is an employee at the airport and a very good technician i must say)

You say that the disc crash...hmmm...bad DL media. Not update, without the update it WOULDN'T even go to now loading screen.
And yes, grandpas are good people. But you must have strong grandpa. These screws are rather tough. But I repeat: I'm 16 and I don't have need some other people. I have opened the wii, ;cause my chip stopped working. Then my grandpa screwed soldering, and I have send the wii for soldering to proffesionals. But my grandpa was only after local technic school, where he have 3 or 4 (I mean D or C in american degree...I think) from soldering test.

And again....I'm rather sure that's not the update. But if you want:
HEY RIP THE UPDATE FROM DIRANTOU SMASH BROTHERS X FOR JAN!!!

maybe someone will be kind enough
smile.gif

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah baseline007 said he would

by the way i got to the now loading screen because i booted from the gecko region free sorry for the confusion

i really , really appreciate your help

i entrusted my grand pa with the ps1(which got reading problems from its oldness) the gc(which got plugged in a 220 socket)and maybe i can trust him with the wii(hes got lots of soldering experience i doubt he would even part with all those tools (he repairs tvs, radios and other electronic stuff but ill just let him open it so i could look at the chip

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no problem at all with the wii opening. Really, GameCube was more tough (for me). I wanted to ummm....do that the laser wouldn't have DREs. And I opened it, (I was seeking for potentiometer). I found my chip, everything, but not that. And I removed metal faceplaye on the bottom of the drive and...there it is. Now my all GameCube backups are working even on shitty media called "Supextra" for 1zł (0,5$)...

So don't worry, give it to grandpa, but tell him to be careful. And DON'T remove the chip. Just see what is it. Do you have digital camera? Can you give me a photo of the chip?

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
were gonna try it on friday or saturday when he goes back from work

gonna post a pic i hpe its a wiikey...for updating purposes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]