Please Help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by diamnix, May 15, 2008.

1. diamnix
    OP

diamnix Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2008
    Canada
    Ok, so I have the firelink and I upgraded the xmenu, but i don't know what to do with the fire eng 1.45 and the nand_stable thingy, I'm really nooby at this, and when you guys describe how to upgrade it, I tried doing it but it doesn't work, I don't know when to do it and how. If you can, can you please put pictures because I don't understand it without them. I'm sorry. I have also downloaded the latest firmware and the newest xmenu, my other problem is that some games i play freeze, please help you, and thx.

Thx.

2. diamnix
    OP

diamnix Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2008
    Canada
    Ok, can i just know how to do the firmware with pictures plz, because i don't really understand it without pictures. Thx.

3. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Have you tried using the tutorials in the FAQ topic? It shouldn't be too hard to do a FW update without any; the engrish itself is fairly straightforward.

The only site I knew of with anything resembling a photo tutorial is gone, so I can't help other than what I've already said.