Hacking please help,

agentorentz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[hi im new to the world of ds,iwant to buy a flashcart which one shoul iget m3 ds simply,r4 or the ds xtreme?what else do i need and how will it work?thanks
frown.gif
]

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[hi im new to the world of ds,iwant to buy a flashcart which one shoul iget m3 ds simply,r4 or the ds xtreme?what else do i need and how will it work?thanksÂ
frown.gif
]
Why are you typing in brackets?... Ahem....

Well my choice would be R4 at this point for the Slot 1 market. They update fast, its cheap and compatibility is pretty much 100%. DS-X , WAS a good choice, but for its price, I can't justify purchasing it. R4/M3 Simply are the same thing with different covers.

But, if you want GBA support, you can't get that from slot 1 devices. Yet... (crosses fingers)

You'd need a slot 2 cart for GBA support. I would suggest the M3 Lite or the G6. M3 would be the better choice since its upgradeable memory and all. For slot 2 devices,you'll also need a passcard, or borrow someone elses, and flash your DS or keep using the passcard..

Also... WHY? IS? THIS? IN? THE? DS-X? FORUM?

FuLei

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it all depends on how much money you're willing to spend. The only flash cart I have is the DS-X, and I have something like 14 games on it. If you were to get the R4, along with let's say a 1 gig microsd card from amazon for like 20 bucks, then you could store twice as much for about 70 dollars vs. 125. However, the only real important game that doesn't work with the DS-X is Animal Crossing. I don't know too much about R4, but I do know that it has good compatibility. But if you read the review, the Download Play/Multiplayer features don't work very often, so if you have some friends with DSes, you might want to consider getting the DS-X, as that works pretty much all the time, even with DS-X to normal DS Card. You might want to get a slot 2 device like M3 Lite/M3, cause they can play GBA games, and do some stuff that slot 1 devices can't. If it were me, it all depends on if you are really willing to spend 125 dollars, but it's an awesome cart, nevertheless. I'm sure you'd be happy with R4 too. M3 Simply's similar to R4, but is out of stock at most stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn