Hacking PLEASE HELP!!

lilwildshellz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
please help i finally got my new dstt card and it was in chinese so i reformatted it like i was told to do and i reinstalled the os with the latest version and installed moonshell and one of the games i know work i tryed playing the game and it says its loading but half and hour later its still loading and nothing is happening any suggestions?

freddysmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilwildshellz said:
please help i finally got my new dstt card and it was in chinese so i reformatted it like i was told to do and i reinstalled the os with the latest version and installed moonshell and one of the games i know work i tryed playing the game and it says its loading but half and hour later its still loading and nothing is happening any suggestions?

Firstly try a different game then I would check some of the other recent posts for a possible solution, but could be just another badly manufactured card.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should load almost instantly (within a second or two) so no need to wait a half hour to see if it's working.

Try it without a microSD card in the DSTT. You should get an icon that says "No Card." If you don't, it's definitely a bad DSTT. If you do, it could still be a bad DSTT (but it could also be something else).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr