OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I just want to play ssbb, but there is always a problem
I can't seem to find any full version of the game that isn't JAP, an I heard that the 4GB version doesn't have cutsecenes or something like that

I just want to know if it is worth getting the full version, or should I just use the ripped one

and will the game work if I run it on my wii without updates? (I have 3.2j)

Thanks!!!

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
samsam12 said:
yes.
Long post
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEI just want to play ssbb, but there is always a problem
I can't seem to find any full version of the game that isn't JAP, an I heard that the 4GB version doesn't have cutsecenes or something like that Go to Wii releases section there, search for USA or Europe one and copypaste the file name into google

I just want to know if it is worth getting the full version, or should I just use the ripped one Whole Subspace Emissary feels different with movies, but if you only want to brawl, (no online), then get scrubbed one.

and will the game work if I run it on my wii without updates? (I have 3.2j) With 3.2j, yes.

tdlo123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
skawo96 said:
samsam12 said:
yes.
Long post
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEI just want to play ssbb, but there is always a problem
I can't seem to find any full version of the game that isn't JAP, an I heard that the 4GB version doesn't have cutsecenes or something like that Go to Wii releases section there, search for USA or Europe one and copypaste the file name into google

I just want to know if it is worth getting the full version, or should I just use the ripped one Whole Subspace Emissary feels different with movies, but if you only want to brawl, (no online), then get scrubbed one.

and will the game work if I run it on my wii without updates? (I have 3.2j) With 3.2j, yes.

thanks, but can I burn DVD9 discs using any dvd writer? if not, will mine work? mine has....

DVD multi recorder,RW dvd+rewritable

thanks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end