Please help with windows 10

NegaBBB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi. I have a problem with my os. I recently upgraded to windows 10 and the ram is getting swallowed up.
First hours of usage the ram is below 31%, now it is 66%. Does anybody have a suggestion or some tip that can fix my problem? I would really appriciate it :D.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You're probably running chrome or something , chrome can get very ram hungry and can massively slow down if you have too many tabs open. Also check in task manager what's consuming the most ram, that would give a rough idea. Because if it's just system, that's fine considering there's alot of background tasks going on.

NegaBBB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
You're probably running chrome or something , chrome can get very ram hungry and can massively slow down if you have too many tabs open. Also check in task manager what's consuming the most ram, that would give a rough idea. Because if it's just system, that's fine considering there's alot of background tasks going on.

Thank you for the reply yes i run chrome and it eats up some ram. The problem was serviio program i closed it and now its fine :D, thanks again for the reply, really appriciate it :D.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank you for the reply yes i run chrome and it eats up some ram. The problem was serviio program i closed it and now its fine :D, thanks again for the reply, really appriciate it :D.
Glad you've gotten it sorted out :) and no worries, it's all grand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +1