Hardware please help with music, and alternative to wmp

flipsideglass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried it all with wmp, ive looked at 20 how to tutorials, im pretty literate, and know how to use a computer, however ive never used wmp before, just itunes.

ive put a music folder with mp3s in it on the root of sd, in the 3ds folder too as well as dcim, im just thinking ive missed something in wmp, i used 128, although its been such a nightmare navigating wmp, that i dont know if it( the 128) stuck. please is there a way to do this outside of wmp.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm reading this right, you used WMP to put the files on the SD card?

Why in the screaming blue hell would you do that? All you need to get mp3s to play in the music app on the 3DS is to put your mp3 flies in the ROOT of your SD card. No folders needed. I'm not even sure it'll read them if you put them in folders.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Why in the screaming blue hell would you do that? All you need to get mp3s to play in the music app on the 3DS is to put your mp3 flies in the ROOT of your SD card. No folders needed. I'm not even sure it'll read them if you put them in folders.
They can be in directories

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wasn't sure, since I rarely bother with the music app. That's what my iPods are for.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wasn't sure, since I rarely bother with the music app. That's what my iPods are for.
It really is badass, the 3DS mp3 player has realtime pitch/tempo control which I love for electronic music. I wish there was a similar android mp3 player (if anyone knows of such, lemme know)

Reactions: 1 person

flipsideglass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanks, got it going as soon as i ditched WMP, windows really sucks, i found out how much yesterday!
Yes the 3ds mp is bomb, and i too would like to see a similar one for ios or android.

Thanks to those that posted wmp alternatives, and other info.

And no thanks to the person who asked how it was related to a 3ds, always someone trying NOT to help.

D

Deleted-236924

Hey thanks, got it going as soon as i ditched WMP, windows really sucks, i found out how much yesterday!
Yes the 3ds mp is bomb, and i too would like to see a similar one for ios or android.

And no thanks to the person who asked how it was related to a 3ds, always someone trying NOT to help.
So... Windows as a whole sucks just because WMP sucks?

Aftcomet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

So... Windows as a whole sucks just because WMP sucks?

Ignore him, he's probably an Apple lover. In which case, leave him alone because he already has enough problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn