Hacking Please Help With Extracting Wii U .Pack Files & Viewing Wii U .BMD Models

PlushyKitten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have searched over the period of around 5 days on GBATEMP for any tools that I can find for Wii U model viewing and hacking and I must say I'm very confused. I'm a seasoned Wii/Gamecube model extractor, however, it seems that there are a lot of big differences holding me back. I'm not sure how to open Wii U .Pack files or view/convert Wii U .Bmd files I tried using WiiUZip for the .Pack files but that program wouldn't run on my Windows 10... so I swapped to my Windows 7 dual boot and figured it would work there and it opened just fine, however, the program was not able to do anything. I'm at a standstill baffled by what to do next, my main goal is to try to view/convert Twilight Princess HD Wii U map Models into any basic textured model format (obj,fbx,3ds,dae) I don't know how the job can be achieved so looking for anyone that knows how to do this, thank you so much for your time and sorry if this is the wrong forum for this subject.

PlushyKitten

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a side note...
I already have all game content extracted from the .app files

Attachments

• Extracted.png
    Extracted.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 278

sharkeylaser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeking forgiveness in advance from the mods of GBAtemp for necro'ing, but for anyone else that stumbles upon this thread like I did today in search of the answer, the .pack files are TMPK archives and can be manipulated using zeldamods's tmpk tool on GitHub (which I cannot currently link due to being a new account; will update once restrictions are lifted).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Warm balls in the winter +2