Hacking Please help, when I install games with uTikDownloadHelper...

Rul3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games I install will tell me "The data is corrupted" when it is updating on my Wii U. These are installed via USB from WUP installer and from uTikDownloadHelper. When I click the game to play it, it'll begin to update then tell me "The data is corrupted." And if I continue to play with no updates, the game will crash eventually. So, what do I do? And I can't install the update for the game from uTikDownloadHelper via WUP installer, because the update files usually give me an error code saying "installation of (title name + update) failed." Please help, thank you.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, don't know if you got this sorted out, but it sounds like you need to use haxchi or mocha before loading these games.
To be more specific, of those games that don't work were highlighted in red on utikdownloadhelper, then you need to launch a cfw of some sort with signature patches.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games I install will tell me "The data is corrupted" when it is updating on my Wii U. These are installed via USB from WUP installer and from uTikDownloadHelper. When I click the game to play it, it'll begin to update then tell me "The data is corrupted." And if I continue to play with no updates, the game will crash eventually. So, what do I do? And I can't install the update for the game from uTikDownloadHelper via WUP installer, because the update files usually give me an error code saying "installation of (title name + update) failed." Please help, thank you.
Unblock your updates. Then update the game normally. Then block again when you're done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free