Homebrew Please help - very frustrated as Accio Hacks won't work!

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GOD DAMN IT!! I try and I try, I activate cheats in Accio Hacks, create a .gct file (I'm an offliner) an go to load a game in Gecko and I ALWAYS get a black screen.

It works with Cheat Manager, it loads well but AH is the best out there and I want it to work. I have the latest AH and Gecko OS menu, mod 4.0U. What could be wrong?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
instead of gecko OS, try using neogamma, it is far superior... and with neogamma u are able to change the hooktype used by the cheats (I believe VBI is the hootype that works for most cheats, but u can try other hooktypes if it doesn't work right away)

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i've never used the method I described to u... but I've heard many others say that method works.

The method I prefer to use, is to create the gct file using configurable usb-loader, then launch the game from cfg usb loader using cheats... i'm not sure if it can handle applying cheats to backup discs though.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I don't quite understand... whats your question?
all apps can be launched via the homebrew channel, or a forwarder channel, or even an exploit.

First of all, just try to use accio hacks to create the gct file, then use neogamma to load the game and hacks (u can try different hooktypes until it works).

if u have a hard drive kicking around, I highly recommend u switch to using a usb-loader instead of backup discs. Not only will it make your games load faster, but u wont need to switch discs, and u can manage cheats directly from within configurable usb-loader.

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh I see where you're coming from now - I thought that you wee saying NG was loaded from disc.

I'm using actual retail games, I just want the cheats to work and for it to load.

enak101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
old topic but i have the same problem. I select my cheats in accio hacks (they start off disable right?). Then on neogamma i choose VGI and have tried a few others but the cheats never work. These are PAL games (animal crossing, wii sports and wii play to be exact). Should i change some of the other settings like ocarina etc?

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
enak101 said:
old topic but i have the same problem. I select my cheats in accio hacks (they start off disable right?). Then on neogamma i choose VGI and have tried a few others but the cheats never work. These are PAL games (animal crossing, wii sports and wii play to be exact). Should i change some of the other settings like ocarina etc?

They aren't in the right folder, use WiiXplorer to move them, cfg loader has a built in code downloader, but it's not as good because you can't edit the hacks, so any with variables you need to change won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse