Hacking PLEASE help) Upgrading Memory Card HENKAKU how to backup and restore without content manager please?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i have 8gb sony card the original THAT SO SMALL so i dont know what to do here

the main thing i saw is on amazon u can buy this

Gaddrt Support All SD Card SD2VITA PSVSD Micro SD Adapter PS Vita Henkaku 3.60

search that on amazon uk and its the first one with a smile face or whatever on

then buy a micro sd or ( take it out my camera LOL

and yeah

so here the deal i CANNOT get whats going on theres so many memory upgrade things i cant get my hed around it so help me

ok so what i want to do is make this simple

i want to backup literally everything my games photos saved games AND MOST IMPORTANT keep henkaku and its games

now how the f do i do this ? beacuse i cannot backup so the VITASHELL on usb dont show the oxu or whatever folder but ftp does? so i can only backup via ftp my photos but thats so slow and how woul i retore???

so someone help me in the easy way >???

and then put my camera micro sd is taht it if it is then last thing i need is how tf do i backup and then with new card restore idk what to do someone help me

bascially im asking

how do i backup my ps vita now

then how to i upgrade memory

then hw to restore it BOOM how /??

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To backup your files to your PC you have to open Vitashell and start your FTP server or connect a USB. You can choose what you want by pressing start and then pressing X on the "Select Button" setting. Once you got it connected to your PC, backup all of your uxo: directly to a folder on your PC. Copy this these files to your SD Card and put it on the SD2Vita.
After that install the Enso and the gamesd.suprx. You should be good to go.

https://psvita.guide/sd2vita-info-setup If you need do it step by step.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To backup your files to your PC you have to open Vitashell and start your FTP server or connect a USB. You can choose what you want by pressing start and then pressing X on the "Select Button" setting. Once you got it connected to your PC, backup all of your uxo: directly to a folder on your PC. Copy this these files to your SD Card and put it on the SD2Vita.
After that install the Enso and the gamesd.suprx. You should be good to go.

This gonna sound stupid but is sd2vita wtf s this? is thi like a psvita console version or what is a sd2vita i know i should know but like i see it everywhere in the memory part wtf is this is it like a psvita i need i dont get it

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a cheaper alternative Memory Card that goes on your Game Card slot. Completely making the PS Vita Memory Card obsolete. All it requires is a PS Vita on 3.60 running Henkaku.

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its a cheaper alternative Memory Card that goes on your Game Card slot. Completely making the PS Vita Memory Card obsolete. All it requires is a PS Vita on 3.60 running Henkaku.

so if i want to play a original game i just take out the sd2 card?

but now i get it ok thanks for that

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m on a 1k and have SD2Vita setup as ux0 and Sony card as uma0. How do I switch the Sony card to a new one? Cuz I just fudged up and removed the Sony card while the power was on and now have to start all over again by rebuilding my database. Was trying to avoid that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm