Please help, super newbie with cfw and pokemon bank

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Deino, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Deino
    OP

Deino Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    so the problem is im going to change my 3ds, my old 3ds is using a sysnNd 9.2 and emunan 10.6 rxtools and playing pokemon OR and X in my emunand
    I am planning to move all my pokemon from pokemon x cia that i played in emunand to my pokemon x original cart, i really a newbie in hacking and i still didnt know the term use here
    Can someone tell me how to do it?

I really appreciate it, thank you

2. Aternel

Aternel GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2015
    Just transfert your save with SVDT, SaveDataFiler or JK Save Manager. You should find tutorials on how to do that

3. Deino
    OP

Deino Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    I found it earlier but i dont understand the term there, i just need more detail, if i use one of them can i move my save data from cia to original cart?

4. Aternel

Aternel GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2015
    Of course

5. Giodude

Giodude GBAtemp's official rock

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Or pokemon homebrew bank works too. The save manager is probably the better option but bank works with any pokemon game and it's free.

6. LarBob

LarBob GBAtemp Fan

Dec 29, 2013
    United States
    Use a save tool such as SaveDataFiler to backup the save from the cia, put the cart in, and restore the save to it. If you figured out how to get CFW set up, you can do this! :)

7. Deino
    OP

Deino Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    United States
    Sorry for my late reply, my cfw-ed 3ds is done by my friend, and now he is gone somewhere, thats why im a noob in this thing :(